Reviews for Wounded
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 34 . 4h
Oh I can't wait to see how they repair the place! I love things like this, and am writing something very similar in my story, so I will love reading this. Nicely done!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 33 . 5h
I noticed you tend to write 'asked .' or whatever without giving an actual name. Don't think you mean to do that so I'm bringing it up. But the chapter was really good! Keep up the good work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 32 . 5h
Good for them! :D
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 31 . 5h
Yay for being a freshman! Nicely done!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 30 . 5h
Wow... I'm surprised about the whole Temari thing, but it was very interesting. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 29 . 6h
That was soooo sweet, the ending, I really, really liked it! Excellent work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 28 . 6h
Short but good.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 27 . 6h
How rather interesting. I like these kinds of plot lines so this is pretty cool. Nicely done. Didn't notice any errors!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 26 . 6h
Wow, the biased reports and errors given in the chapter by the opposing characters for I forget the correct term for them regretfully, was ridiculous. Nicely done! It really sounded like you knew what you were writing about! Ah, sorry if that was offensive but I know I would have to look up all of the things mentioned in this chapter so you did a great job... um, I'll just read now... Great job!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 25 . 6h
Oh my gosh, I'm tearing up at this, nicely done!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 24 . 6h
Wow! That was sooooo great! I can't wait until he gets to meet his family, hope he won't freak out like he did with Temari and Kankuro...
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 23 . 7/5
Advice, think of words that describe your characters, then look up this website, it has helped me sooo much with coming up with names for my original books. Anyway, the website: /
Hope it helps a bit for further reference if you do something again. Great chapter by the way!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 22 . 7/5
Cute moment! Loved it. Nicely done and sorry if my reviews are getting a bit too repetitive, I'm too tired to think of synonyms for great and other words...
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 21 . 7/5
Awe, that was sweet, the ending I mean! Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 20 . 7/5
Hmm... A rather peculiar ending... Nicely done though.