Reviews for Wounded
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 45 . 5/11/2014
Awesome
HanaYomi chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
how about Garret for Gaara?
and maybe Nora for Tsunade? i don't know haha Tsunade is a hard one to convert to english
Anoni Mos666 chapter 36 . 6/3/2013
I totally thought that Kai was TenTen at first...I am going to pretend that it is TenTen. They just seem like a good pair...and now that Neji is gone...TT_TT
They were the one "couple" I really thought would be together. But then, Naruto characters have a way of repeating history...
AegisOfRime chapter 45 . 12/11/2012
Wow ... Am I confused... xD I don't really know why I hadn't read this until now but it was really good! :) I for some reason like fics based out of mental institutions... :/ I have no idea why though... heh I guess it's because every one I've read has been good including this one! I also am kinda confused still as regarding to 43: Into The Water, ...Was it like inception! All a dreaaaaam... -waves hands mystically-
Nikkii chapter 45 . 7/16/2012
ARG when u killed them off i was crying! (its super hard to get me to cry btw) i loved this story you are awesome )
The Despotic One chapter 23 . 3/1/2012
AwwwwweeeeeI'm adoring this Bo-dude more and more lately. An easy OC to understand doesn't have a hard to remember and easily forgotten name. ;) Great job!
The Despotic One chapter 21 . 3/1/2012
Omg! Maybe that dream really meant something...like, instead of Temari and Kankuro getting shot...it was Sakura. *le gasp! O_O THAT would be...
The Despotic One chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Finally! A somewhat romantic GaaSaku momment! :D I'm so happy I could shave my eyebrows off and don't care.
The Despotic One chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
I don't care if Gaara cries or not. Actuall, I'd love to see Gaara cry from time to time. It would make him more human, people! Sheesh.

I fucking love this! I can't wait 'till they both start to fall in love with each other. :D Great chapter as always.
The Despotic One chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Yay! Fuck yourself, Sasuke, just fuck yourself. Sakura's got(well she's gonna get...) an even BETTER boyfriend than you! :D I just LOVE GaaSakus, I go all go all girly and stuff...I can't wait to read this!
tainted cherry blossom chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
Hey Mellokai,

I am simply loving your story! Don't worry about what others say, Gaara is just like anybody else. True, he is a tuff cookie on the outside, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel anything. So, him crying after he finds out the truth is just fine. I would have done the same thing! ;) Great work Mellokai.
Noa Nee chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
Question what did you mean by Kankuro volunteered to spend the night with Kankuro? If you could PM and tell me that's be great. :-D
Basara of Ryther chapter 45 . 12/28/2010
I really must say thank you because you finished the story. There are some really good stories on fanfiction that I've read and they haven't been updated in in years. I've read a lot of stories on fanfiction and I've only encountered two well written, moving, and detailed stories. Wounded and Haunted. Haunted is another GaaraxSakura story, but it's also not finished and had gone untouched for a long time now. It would be good if you read it if you haven't already. I'm a writer too and stories like yours inspire me to create my stories. Not only do I read them, I also learn how to develop the plot and keep characters in their character. I also learn ways with which to play with words. Thank you again for finishing and writing such a fantastic story.
jay 8P chapter 45 . 12/27/2010
damn, you're a really good writer. i almost bursted into tears when i thought gaara and sakura and kallou died. seriously. my throat felt all tight and stuff. it took me a while to realize that kai and kankuro were in a car accident though. maybe because i was busy trying not to cry to understand what happened. anyway this is a really good story. happy ending i guess.
Lexi chapter 45 . 11/8/2010
Its AMAZING! but I nearly screamed when sakura and Gaara died, but good thing you didn't kill them. Awesome! nice job :D