Reviews for Handy Man
Gwenvinucii chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Nunca habia leido una historia como esta, fue una muy buena idea, me gusto como lo describiste todo, en fin fue muy bueno
LW12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
very funny
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Hey mrs. Tennyson, how are you doing. I see you've met the handyman. He's a little depressed because when you came in I was to him an candyman. (Rocky horror joke)
Lemons And Limes And Fluff chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I laughed a bit it was funny. Really good I'm adding this fic to my favs. :D
Mary Foster chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
poor ben this is something that never forget xD haha
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh my god I feel soooooooooooooooooo bad for Ben! I mean he has JUST been scarred for life and also I was reading this story before but I stopped when I realized what was gonna happen because it was too embarrasing for words to explain! XD Poor Mrs Tennyson, I think she's gonna get scarred for life as well as Ben...looks like Gwen and Kevin need to go into hiding for a few days...or years...take a few centuries and every person that had ever witnessed it would be dead! XP Okay I should really stop talking...uh...typing right now! :P
mednin chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That must have been a VERY awkward situation.
dustyVHS chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hahahahaha, were I in their position, I'm positive I'd be just as pissed, if not humiliated out of my mind.

-TalaTati19
black rose97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
lol this was so funny u crazy!make a sequal!
Atlashon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
woho... awesome... I laughed my * off...Plz write more of these stories...
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
kya ahahahahahahaa lmfao i love it! dont let them be caught lol
IMWITHYOU97 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
lolz i was laughing my butt off great job
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Precious ... absolutely precious.
SmallButPowerful chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Well its better that Ben walked in on them than . Really funny.
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow! That was fickin hilarious! LOL I couldn't stop laughing! The only problem I had was the ending. It was so abrupt, like did they get caught? Did Kevin sneak out? What?