Reviews for The Return
Insert Spiffy Name Here chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Kyaa~o I love Satoko x Keiichi! X3

Hauau, I really enjoyed this story. *o* G'job! D
aceventury chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
dear god that story rocked two thumbs up
JWM chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
Nice fic.
Catalog Cats chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Aw.

AW. _

Like I guessed, so much better than I could have done. I tend to ramble on too much with pointless explainations, and you don't do that. And you're better at keeping things on topic, and people in character than I am.
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Ironically, this is one of the story ideas I've been messing with. Looks like you beat me to it. And you've probably done a better job, too. I'll have to read the rest.
traCky skAAr chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
Heyy now its really end :
traCky skAAr chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
:( Its finished? Its already over? :
The Cupcake Master chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
LOL,I don't know whats worse,that Keiichi was in a coma for 6 years in this ay,or in reality that Keiichi killed himself in the actual world XD

...Nice...Story.I'm not into au's,but this is actually a nice story XP
Maxmilian chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Hau~

Hell the most interesting character is on the scene.

I was wondering when she would make an appearance if she will at all and here she is

So what is Hanyuu going to tell them?

Update soon.
traCky skAAr chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Great idea with the dream. ;] Just doing the review cause I forgot last time XD!
traCky skAAr chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Say! You missed me XD?

Okay so the thought of Hanyuu appearing didnt crossed my mind for even second! ;] I liek it ! The humor here is really great(some nice ideas You've got)... This chapter is officially my favorite from this story so far. Im waiting for the ending flick... and I just wonder... happy or bad end. XD Cant wait. Especially since some guy is doing fics for Higurashi with yuri and yaoi that arent longer than 1200 words and there is ton of them o_O... There are only two other stories besides Yours Im looking foward. And this is I think the best. So You see not much to read! Keep going with it!
kaizoku-shinobi chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Excellent first chapter. _ You did a great job with the first person - hardly any mistakes. It really added a more visual feel to your story.
eufinite chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
auu au~ I can't wait for the next chapter!
traCky skAAr chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Here I am again :O!

So chapter is interesting and so far most fun to read. You dont need to worry about Keiichi being OC - he is still the same like used to in anime, manga but a little more open which is easy to understand since hes been through shit lately xD.

And Satoko surely is more OC but hey... its six years later! Keiichi was in coma but she lived "normal"(if You can call it) for all this time. So changes in characters had to be done or all of it would be corny. But dont change her too much - she after all is a tomboy like Mion.

Its a little weird that she wasnt found by police or smthng since she didnt moved from Hinamizawa. I mean I know that it was said that there is poison gas so no one enter there but she had to leave the village sometimes? For I dunno... food or something? Just pointing that out cause maybe in the future You will like to rewrite the story.

Anyway good luck with future work and Im waiting for more.
traCky skAAr chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I had read it earlier but I said to myself I will review later. As You see this later finally came, soz it took so long xD.

The chapter looks solid I think and whats happening here also look believable for Higurashi, so its okay so far! Keep up with the good work.