Reviews for Road to the Future
Here's to thanking the writer for all the patience to write these wonderful DBZ Vegeta-centric stories. I've been reading your DBZ stories for several days now and love them. I hope you'll be inspired again to continue this story. Thank you
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 7 . 6/3
Figures that Vegeta wouldn't be able to leave the planet without some kind of trouble finding him. I wonder how he's going to get them out of this one, especially with his daughter there. Somehow, I don't think she's going to wait in the ship like a good girl.
You should really continue this story. It's great.
Pokefan02 chapter 7 . 2/16
so good plz update
nimedhel09 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Interesting story! I love it so far, but I wonder if you'll ever continue it?
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
please keep updating this story i really want to know what happens next.
shamz88 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Please please please please UPDATE
LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR
Sakuraus chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Seriously I love this story, it's a pity that you never finished it, oh well , hopefully you'll continue someday :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
This is another one of ur absolutely amazing fics that I've been eagerly awaiting for u to update. I know it's been 5 years but it would just be so great to be able to continue reading this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Please finish this I know it been like 5 years since ur last update but its soo good and I want it to continue u gott finish it! Great DBZ Fic
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Please update this story is to good
jheilbron chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
This is such a good story. Imagine my sadness upon seeing that it's been 4 years and change since you updated...I really hope that you do update it some day soon.
Instar an chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Continue please this is so good
dragonbabezee chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
This story is really good! Do you think you will ever update it? I like how you take the time to flesh out every character (except Palace, but something tells me that she won't be a permanent feature). I always figured that a Trunks / Marron and Pan / Uub pairing was most likely post-GT, rather than the popular Trunks / Pan ship. And is that a Goten / Bra coupling on the horizon? I guess I'll never know unless you update...Stranger things have happened though. mibi chan finished Requiem in Blue over ten years after she abandoned fic writing.
erin chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I just found this ficcie checking other vegeta ficcies. I like the plot you are proposing and can see somehow the parallels with GT travel. I would like to know if you continued this somewhere else or if you have a draft of the next chapters. Looking fwd to your answer. My mail is