Reviews for Pikachu's Day
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
ggghhhttsbktfeeeeehhhhh! make a bunny!
RaccoonOfBlue chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great one-shot ! Togepi is a stupid annoying Pokemon, it's gotta be killed ! I like the ending ... Too bad you didn't write more details about how Togepi died !
KaterinaBeloved chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Dang that was disturbing lolz! Have you seen togepi when your eating it! ha!lolz
Yoru Nuit Night chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
great story. i like the part where Pikachu yelled SHUT THE HELL UP! i also liked it when Pikachu chanted It's Dead! It's Dead! Ah, humor. I love humor.
Yutakia chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME THAT WAS AWESOME I WISH ASH HAD A FLAMETHROWER IN THE SHOW AND I HATED TRACEY AND TOGEPI ANYWAY I LOVE HOW PIKACHU HATES TOGEPI AND GETS THE ROCKET LAUNCHER AND THE TANK AND I HOPE THERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.
teehee111 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA! _ LOL! s-s-oo f-funny... heh heh... GO PIKA! _ Cool fic!

KUPO'S LITTLE SISTER: this is a joint review! Can i ask one thing, please buy pokemon off nintendo. and make this happen. please. *collapses from laughter, then gets up and laughs more* HAHA Hysterical!
Dragon-of-EotD chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
lmao! this is great!
GirlyShippo chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
ROTFLMAO! I love this story! I hate togapi! I LOVE THIS STORY! MUST C mOR!
Carry On chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
OMG! That was funny!
T.J. Dickens chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Now THAT was funny! Pikachu had to beat Togepi, and then everyone else ate it!
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
snicker snicker...he ehe he...that will be a surprise.
(sound of supressed giggling)
So...funny.
The Rogue Prince chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I love that story...
equelpassion chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
YEEEEEEEEEEEE!Ash is a pyro,Ash is a pyro!Evil egg dies!Perverted Tracy goes BOOM!Brocko gets a girlfriend!Mist is stupid as ever1Pikachu!Looks can be deciving!...SATO-KUNS A PYRO!HAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!
Oh yea chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
No Tracy and you ended The demonic egg's reign of terror? I LOVE this fic!
Ryuu no Tamashii chapter 1 . 8/24/2001