Reviews for Spark of Memories
jtscores chapter 2 . 8/3
Unsure-if-it's-a-one-worder
Are u planning to continue with this?
Wow wow wow wow !it's been 8 years since you wrote this amazing story and I've just read it now!but ı really really wish that you've finished it because it's a artwork like Mona Lisa or Romeo and Juliet or Titanic! Note;İ am not english so sorry for the grammar mistakes
MiriLizeth chapter 8 . 5/27
I can't wait to read more! Amazing stories. I wish I would of found this stories sooner.
Neptune chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Hey, I realize that 7 years after your final update you probably won't read this, however, I would personally like to give you my complements for a wonderfully written story. Holds up even to the other works out there today!
Laialy chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
WHERE IS THE REEEEEESSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT I NEEEEEEEEED IIITTTTTTTTT NOOOOWWW!
Laialy chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Did u hear that?

*crack*

Yup that was my heart ;-;
NarHina chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Cool but update please you always stop at the really good parts NaruHina was next and I want to see them.

I like the story it was good seeing the way you did Naruto wind jutsu for flying and how you made Hinata figure who he is.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NaruHina forever chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
I loved da story...but i was dissapointed to find no NaruHina moments since the story was cut short...it really was interesting and i would want to know how they both get together in dis fanfic..
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Great job
Stormbane chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Update soon!
uzumaki05 chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
hey,nice fic,.nice plot .
tho' its already 2015 ,i hope you would still finish this fiction
freetobe16 chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Please update. I really thought it would be boring but then it wasnt soooo...please?
coolchick87 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
I love your story please update it
TwinnedGaff 3 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014