Reviews for Spark of Memories
Stormbane chapter 8 . 4/16
Update soon!
uzumaki05 chapter 8 . 4/16
hey,nice fic,.nice plot .
tho' its already 2015 ,i hope you would still finish this fiction
freetobe16 chapter 8 . 1/26
Please update. I really thought it would be boring but then it wasnt soooo...please?
coolchick87 chapter 8 . 1/4
I love your story please update it
TwinnedGaff 3 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
NIPPLE
xDeathDollx chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
i like naruhina, but something seems odd.
like i get this weird feeling.
welll if you are sad or offfended,nya,sorry nyaa!...:"3
o 0_0 "
Greyfire34 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I really love this story and would like to see how it turns out. Please return and finish all your stories that have yet to be completed, I might just die if you don't.
Greyfire34 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Liking this so far, but just so you know Lee's orange leg warmers are actually leg weights to make him quicker if he needs the extra speed when he drops them. They also allow him to kick harder when they are attached, and actually add some protection to his legs so he doesn't hurt himself when kicking people or when training.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I sooo luv were this story is update update!.pwety pwese i'l giv ya ramen if u do(insert puppy dog eye's here).
prodigyboy chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
sama, I haven been following naruhina fics for a while but my two favs have been that of "dragonwannbe" and yours! yrs fics r really awesome! what I really like is the way u keep the couple's character. plz update soon sir! also "this time for hinata" I just LOVE it.
ranneal chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I actually logged out so that I could get a chance to ask you again to finish the stories and also boost this to 170 reviews. I love your stories and hope you will satisfy the many fans that are left hanging because they love your writing. God bless.
ranneal chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
OH NOOOOOO! This is the end? And you never even got to the thing that I think you write soooo well...Naruhina. I feel soooo bad about that now! Oh well...I just can't understand how you can leave your great story ideas hanging. You are a talented writer...you have fans that will read what you write! Hinata never got to find Naruto...very sad. I wish you would finish this story...In your author's notes you say you have all of the ideas...please do it...finish the stories.
ranneal chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Well Hinata is off investigating and Naruto is back in Konoha. Hmmmmm? Maybe it would have sped things up if Hinata was still in The Leaf Village...since I'm now at the last chapter I think this is another unfinished story:(
ranneal chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter,,,mainly I was interested in the way Hinata is convinced correctly that she saw Naruto while on her mission. She is not believed by her team mates but sticks with it... and is assigned a mission to hunt for him...excellent plot twist there.
ranneal chapter 5 . 6/16/2012