Reviews for Spark of Memories
Neptune chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Hey, I realize that 7 years after your final update you probably won't read this, however, I would personally like to give you my complements for a wonderfully written story. Holds up even to the other works out there today!
Laialy chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
WHERE IS THE REEEEEESSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT I NEEEEEEEEED IIITTTTTTTTT NOOOOWWW!
Laialy chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Did u hear that?

*crack*

Yup that was my heart ;-;
NarHina chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Cool but update please you always stop at the really good parts NaruHina was next and I want to see them.

I like the story it was good seeing the way you did Naruto wind jutsu for flying and how you made Hinata figure who he is.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NaruHina forever chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
I loved da story...but i was dissapointed to find no NaruHina moments since the story was cut short...it really was interesting and i would want to know how they both get together in dis fanfic..
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Great job
Stormbane chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Update soon!
uzumaki05 chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
hey,nice fic,.nice plot .
tho' its already 2015 ,i hope you would still finish this fiction
freetobe16 chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Please update. I really thought it would be boring but then it wasnt soooo...please?
coolchick87 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
I love your story please update it
TwinnedGaff 3 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
NIPPLE
xDeathDollx chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
i like naruhina, but something seems odd.
like i get this weird feeling.
welll if you are sad or offfended,nya,sorry nyaa!...:"3
o 0_0 "
Greyfire34 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I really love this story and would like to see how it turns out. Please return and finish all your stories that have yet to be completed, I might just die if you don't.
Greyfire34 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Liking this so far, but just so you know Lee's orange leg warmers are actually leg weights to make him quicker if he needs the extra speed when he drops them. They also allow him to kick harder when they are attached, and actually add some protection to his legs so he doesn't hurt himself when kicking people or when training.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I sooo luv were this story is update update!.pwety pwese i'l giv ya ramen if u do(insert puppy dog eye's here).