Reviews for Celebrating the Awesome Fandom of Tokka Week
Misstress Minerva chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I loved your Tokka week pieces! They were wonderful :) Keep on writing!
ArtIsAnExplosion27 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Good stories overall but a lot of occ. But you did capture a lot of tokka emotions that most people miss. So good job. These are great stories
Glaceon of Flames chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
HAHAHAHA!I bursted out laughing as soon as Aang said "Sokka Treats"That reminded m of "Scooby Snacks".LOL...Hilarious
JustAGirlWithAQuill chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
Omg tht was VERY good :) ur a gr8 writer on evry 1 of those storys. Keep it up plz!
tomboy 26 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
I really loved this one .. well all the stories really .. but the last one was extremely sweet.

You are now a favorite author of mine .. and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you love Toph and Sokka as much as me .. well, maybe a little bit ~.
sunshinetears chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Nice job. I think I liked 'Worst Case Scenario', 'Weather', and 'Cross-dressing' the best. Overall, you have a really good writing style, it was pretty in character, and...it was just a good fanfic. :)
Stardust Sprinkler chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
rofl xD Omgsh, the worst case scenario one was so freaking funny! Haha I loved the parts about the cummerbund and when she "reads" the menu! Classic genius!

Keep writing!
NeonDistraction chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
XD *laughs at the computer screen for a few minutes then calms down* Haha! That. Was. So. Great. Sokka treat! XD
Calysra chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Well-written AU Tokka is one thing, but it is another thing completely to write completely realistic IN-universe stories. Since you love reviews so much, I thought I'd drop you one to let you know that I LOVE your Tokka stories, even if there aren't that many of them. You portray them so well! Not only that, but you can accurately portray the rest of the characters as well. Some Tokka writers get so used to the sarcasm and cynicism of Sokka and Toph that they have trouble writing out Aang's innocence and fun and Katara's motherlyness and fierceness. You have completely mastered ALL of the characters, and that is quite the accomplishment.

So keep writing, and rest assured that you have avid readers who love your work. If I had to name my fave In-Universe Tokka author, it'd be you.
melakem chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Exsinkt. Hee, hee, I can't wait to find an opportunity to use that one on some poor unsuspecting husband-type!
melakem chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Oh, it's always a mistake to drink yourself into oblivion when bored at a party! But, always right to go with the flow once you've done it anyway! Another really funny piece, dear Author!
melakem chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
I'dve loved to have been a fly on the wall as you and your brother debated all the possibilities of "it takes on to-?" Great piece dear Author! I love Sokka beginning to feel safe, then BAM! There's Toph!
melakem chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Sigh. Absolutely perfect. I fear that any comment would only tarnish this. I'm off to ponder the lovliness of the perfect day.
melakem chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
I think, dear Author, that humor is definitely your thing. You do a great job mixing the touching with the funny so that your stories are sweet, but not saccharine. I like the way you crack me up without leaving me cold. It's not an empty humor. It's the best kind, the kind I want in real life.
melakem chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Ha, ha, ha! Ha, ha, ha! You crack me up! I love Toph thinking up ways to torture her date!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »