Reviews for Blind Hues
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
That was soooo good had me crying all over! Haha loved it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
ok you have broke me, I cant even think straight
naschelle chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
aww! you just made me cry! an amazing story! so emotional and just different! amazing!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
This is the most fantastic Spashley i read so far. You make go from a smile, to cry, and then smile again. I loved that they got the chance to be together again. Congratulations, for your fantastic work. Your story is amazing.
cuteangel4eva chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Wait so did Ashley die too? did she have a car accident while looking for Annabelle? i don't get it and what's the mystery behind Mia? why was Spencer shocked when Ashley mentioned it for the first time? And was Spencer still blind when she took Ashely's hand in the very end of this chapter? soo much questions lol yes im that confuse hahahha i really like ur concept and originality :D
CosmicLove chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
i really enjoyed it!
GoSpashley chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
I've read many stories and I can definitely say that this story is one of the most, if not even THE most, beautiful story I've ever read! you have an amzing gift and I hope you keep on using your amazing/unique gift! xx
CleverlyNamed chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
Huh?...U know here I thought that Anabelle liked Spencer; who woulda thought it was Ashley? Unbelieveable like just...wow. I'm so thrown right now. Like to me it seemed that sure Ashley was cool with Anabelle but the story never lead me tho believe that Anabelle loved Ash, never.

You should see my face right now, its a mix of confusion/what!/skeptism and just I don't even know. This chapter was too weird for me to get. I liked the idea of it but past chapters didn't even so much as hint to Ashley, but more so to Spencer.

Side note: I skipped to the last chapter and read the last 3 sentences to see if what I thought was true...SPENCER DIES (which i thougth from like maybe chapter 2/3) BUT NOW ASHLEY TOO? almost there! Chapter 17
razorblade-tears chapter 17 . 9/15/2010
I loved your story, it was amazing, sweet and beautiful. Can't wait to read more from you.
KITTYKAT chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
THIS WAS AN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN STORY, WITH AN UNEXPECTED TWIST AT THE END. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORK IN THE FUTURE.
Faestar chapter 17 . 6/1/2010
I am at a loss for words right now. I have been crying for four chapters straight. Your story is so beautiful and amazing. It is truly original, and I can truthfully say that I have never had the pleasure of reading anything as beautiful as this before. I have cried for stories before, but never like this. Your story has touched my heart and caused tears to fall from my drought filled eyes. I love it and forever will remember it. Some people may think I am being silly, but I am not. This story is inspiring and a love story for the record books. Thank you. Truly, thank you for letting this amazing idea flow from your thoughts and sharing it with us.
imaferrari chapter 17 . 5/21/2010
Wow. Terrific story, but I am in tears. Bittersweet.
doubled-heroes chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
omg i almost cried this was a very great story please keep writing stories u have a natural gift
Pendulum666 chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
A truly moving ending to a wonderfully unique story! Definitely a favorite. Thank you for creating this story for us readers to enjoy.
Kwi88 chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
that was beautiful... i almost cried at the end...