Reviews for between the sand and stone
waitingforAslan chapter 4 . 7/14
Definitely enjoyed the story!

I never understood why Bobby made Dean feel guilty for exorcising Meg because what else was he supposed to do? Leave a murdering demon inside her? It's the same horrible situation that Decker was in in your story, only worse because it was his daughter. What else was he supposed to do? He had to get rid of the demon which would only continue killing innocent people if he didn't. I often think that Hunters live in an atmosphere like the one that Tolkien created of doomed Middle Earth, with Darkness around them and so often winning and yet determined to keep fighting against it as long as they can.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 5/21
Well, that totally sucked that Sam and Dean decided to take a break from hunting, in order to recover from Sam being possessed by the demon Meg, only to stumble upon a case that messed them up even more. Winchester luck at it's best! Good thing that ritual worked on the lake, and now they know how to bless large areas of water. Those two will be just fine, as long as they stick together.
ImpalaLove chapter 4 . 1/12
I really enjoyed this story- cool, unique concept have a ghost that was still possessed by a demon. Plus it brought me back to the good ol' days (and it's funny to say that, because I'm sure from the Winchesters' perspective, these days weren't all that great either). Thanks so much for sharing, awesome job!
littlenightbirdy chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Oh, such an amazing story, i loved it and still love it! Keep writin! 333
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Awesome story. Love how it wrapped up. Took some really crazy things to get there, but the ritual worked, they're both relatively okay, and Mallory was actually thankful to be released from her posthumous possession.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Well, lots of new information this chapter. They're getting there. The holy water idea is a pretty good one considering that they've got a possessed ghost (whut) on their hands. But knowing them, it won't go all that smoothly...
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh that was such a close call with Sam. And then the way the story unfolded, man. But of course they're still missing a few pieces to the puzzle. And Dean walked right into that one half cocked, didn't he?
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Whoa. Intense place to start a story, right after Meg while Sam's ready to pass out and Dean is. And then to stay in a place they think is safe only to have a crazy vengeful spirit wanting to take Sam out at the lake for what he (hadn't) done!
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
great story...had some fantastic lines...some of my favorites were: ""Take off on you? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that was your job!" Dean shot back." and "No, Sam," he said. "I'm fast asleep, dreaming about Paris Hilton."

"Paris Hilton? Are you serious?”"I didn't say it was a good dream." considering the casting news for this upcoming season I thought that was hilarious! ahead of your time!
AlliOops chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Katriel1987,

I love this story! I really appreciate when writers combine h/c with a solid case plot too. When I finished reading this last night, I laid awake in bed and couldn't stop my brain from running. I love when that happens!

Oh my favorite line is "So Dean climbed out on his own, cursing through gritted teeth, and straightened as much as he could. Weaved his way across the parking lot and pushed on the door that said PULL."

Seriously, you are a fantastic writer.

Thank you! thank you for sharing your work. And PLEASE write more Supernatural stories soon : )
TraSan chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Wow, awesome story!

I enjoyed the brotherly interaction and a truly creepy ghost haunting/possession to boot.

Well done.
Elesem chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Wow, in just four chapters, a beautiful story! Great job. You've got the boys' relationship down, no melodrama, no gooiness, just plain honest. Very nice job. Thanks. :D
Elesem chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Wow, this is great! I like the strength and vulnerability of both guys. How like Dean to go to the lake alone. Your description of pre-pneumonia is disgustingly accurate. Really nasty death scene for Mallory, nicely tied to Meg. So she's the ghost of a demon? Cool.
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
This was a very well written well thought out story with enough of both hurt Sam and Dean to be right up any fangirl's alley. Great work with this. it was a thoroughly enjoyable read.
Elesem chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow, really nice opening chapter! You dove-tailed into the episode beautifully. Thank you for balancing Sam and Dean's relationship, not making one overly limp and the other overly protective. You hit the Winchester bond spot on! :D

Love the scenery too. I got just enough details to fully picture your locals.

Great work! I'm glad to have found your story. :)