Reviews for Too Big for the Picture
Inkiena chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
I love this! The entire time of reading I was beyond smiling, this story is amazing! KibaHina stories are great, you should make another one.
spoiled-fairy chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
OMFG i fucking love you ! the whole time i was reading this I was blushing and crissy u no me i DON'T blush ! omg for your first story on fanfiction this if fucking amazing ! i fucking love you you don't understand i am flipping out right now ! ok like omg i wanna read morre you have to write another kibahina storyy PLZZ !p.s its juless o and pss FUCKING AMAZING !
Ashuka chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
OMG, Cristina! This is so cute! Now you made me change my mind! KibaHina is so cute! Your writing is so beautiful! It almost reminds me of Stephanie Meyer! Please, please make another couple! I don't understand WHY there are ONLY THREE reviews!

xoxoxoxo

-Ashuka 3
ArtistOfBlue chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Nice story, I liked how he KISSED her 3 it was cute, and I thought it was funny with Sakura and Naruto there. Keep up the good work, this was a GREAT story. _
butterfliies-x chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Read chapters 1-5 and I think it's good so far! Keep it up. LOL, loved the fight between Naruto and Kiba. Love the romantic scenes;)
Xrizz chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
sorry, its not the best fanfic lol