Reviews for Naruto: the Mask
crylockxlll chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Am I insane? No, Demented,unbalanced? A Vary good portion. I can see potential in this. Naruto and loki, how do you not see the potential. Spelling, grammar, style, skill. That is what beta's are for. Don't just write the damn story, SEE IT, WATCH IT. It's a movie and your the director, describe some details, and jade over others. Write it like you see it.
cbyte64 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Most definetly the plot, storyline and activation of powers.

I recomend though as his mother is the previous jinchuriki to possibly label him as a Son of the Mask. Also longer chapters.
gamerman5603 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
you are too negative about this story. it has taken me one hour to read just these three chapters because i was laughing so hard at the sheer stupidity that naruto had gotten himself into(i mean this in a good way). i half expected him to pull a "Cuban Pete" number against those thugs. please update this soon. AND DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!
midevillombax chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
First of all I really enjoyed this story and if your asking for advice I would love to contribute

1. first the humor would have to be the same.

2. I'm sure that a fedora would be appreciated.

3. Sasuke bashing will make it even better

I will be sure to review at next chapter.
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
The concept of this story, the humor in it and the fact Haku is a girl
druwin chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
naruto should get all the girls
druwin chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
so far i like it just needs to be longer and one question ... no mask ... just the powers of loki ... m ok that is good no ... oh its day and the mask doesnt work ...
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I figure either Hinata, Haku, or Shizune. Those are the girls who could calm him down.
diimmortal chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
hi great idea and story, please update soon, as for the paring could it be haku and tenten please, i love those 2 paired with naruto, hopefully hinata as well, but anyway till next chapter ja ne
frytrix chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
hey, waiting for next update,,

cant wait to read more..

by the way, didnt you say in chapter 3 that there is a picture of naruto wilding 4 scytches or whatever the word for the weapon is..

anyway there is none links to the picture in your profile as it says it does,

and yust so you now the longer the story become the more people will read it, if you do a good job will i belive this story can become really good!

you have done really good work with the story soo far!

good luck with the story and keep it up..

Frytrix
Xarkun's Shadow chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
With Haku, let Sasuke grow up young and die young and alone
Norken The Dark chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Dude I personally think naruto should be paired with haku if not id like to see him paired with tenten simply becuse of the shear amount of weapons naruto can use with the mask on

Norken T. Dark
chaosmaster189 chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
the name of Zabuza's sword is Kubikiri Houcho ( Head Cleaver)
Enigmatic Igor chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
I would like it to be Naru/Saku. Sasuke ans Haku is something I haven't read so it sounds good.
Sharkteeth chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
naruto should hook up with hinata and haku with sasuke