Reviews for Drunken Truth
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 5/6
This was a good short story. For some reason I just couldn't see Kags in the way you portrayed her.
Deiru Tamashi chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh, I do so love this lemon. One of my favorite parts was when Inuyasha was groping Sango, but with him she liked it. The only real thing I noticed was the kind-of primitive way you made Inuyasha talk while in demon form. (His grammar is actully the same, just not his voice.) Beyond that though it was fantastic, and I hope you continue it or write a sequel someday.
cydni chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
umm it was kinda horrible like not horrible the way u made it but horrible like the way they are kagome loves inuyasha and sango loves miroku and shippo would have never left kagome and kagome would have never been so mean AND no matter how mean kagome would have been inuyasha just dosnt and will never have the heart to slam her into the ground NO MATTER WAT
airam23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
rafe chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
please make a sequal of this i love your writing
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
defiantly better than canon!
blooddancer101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I enjoyed it greatly. I hate Kagome and Kikyou with all my heart.
Joe Gunn chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Yo,can ya add some more chapters
Riryuuen27 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
hey, i really liked ur story .. why did you make it a one-shot..? could continue it? a request pls.. i really like it ..
omally-dood chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
now that is exactly how it should have happened

(altho i would have had the rosary on until Kagome teyed 2 use it then when she dose every one is standing there 4 an moment then Inuyasha said i broke... im ... free? ... IM FRE ! then he dances around all happy gives songo a big kiss with tong the pick's up Shippo by the back of the shirt then kicked him straight up in the air and all u hear is a long scream then a crash)

but all in all that was an awesome 1 shot
The High Demon Lord chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved It.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I loved it. I was waiting for a lemon with demon Inuyasha. I didn't like his speech in his demonic form, it reminds me of Tarzan. He speaks normally when he's in demon form, just gruffer. I also like that they ditched the other two. I wouldn't have minded if they ditched Shippo, but it's good that they're going to disciple him.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome story.
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very good fic. I can't help but read it time and again. The only small critisism I have are the few grammatical errors I see every now and again. Other than that it's positively brilliant. (NO I'M NOT BRITISH DAMN IT, I JUST LIKE THE PHRASE).