Reviews for The Foster Child in the Forensic Anthropologist
spinningleaves chapter 19 . 10/9/2008
Interestingg! I'm glad Booth came to find her and I'm glad she seems to be ready to listen! It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here!
bhawkce chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I want you to know, that you have done what every author should strive to do. Bring these characters emotions TO the reader. Making the person feel the way the characters feel. I have laughed and cried at your story. keep it up, it is wonderful!
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
wow this is a fantastic story, PPS and that chapter was incredibly deep.
sadhbh chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
"So did she, Brennan thought to herself, staring down through water-glazed eyes at Kamaria’s headstone. Janice had loved her, Arthur had loved her, Temperance had loved her. But life had abandoned Kamaria, kicked her around and abused her, and then she died before she could see the better things life had to offer. Before anyone could really love her."

For me that was the most touching line in this whole peice. It overshadowed the whole Booth/Brennan conversation. I had tears well up in my eyes and it stayed with me as I read. Dies before she could figure out what life had to offer. I'm getting teary again...

I likeed how you handled the Booth apology. I liked how he knew where to find her. And his speech was very good. I figured out what you were doing at then end a few lines in but at first I was trying to find he poem in the words before I realised! It works. Gives us a glimpse as to how messed up Brennans head is at this point and even though Booth's said some wonderful things, it may still be hard for her to really hear them through all the noise, let alone allow herself to believe them. Though I do hope she does :)
ecrossno chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
Love it! I wait breathlesly for a new chapter.
UNKNOWN chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
LOVE KATY PERRY but i love her other song more than "I kissed a girl". great so far...love the drama... hope it resolves itself in a realistic way !
MadeOfStars chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
More excellent work. I liked how Booth came to find her and what he had to say to her. I also liked the mess running through her mind. I usually think of her thoughts and being very analytical, but I think this works because the emotional history is the opposite of analytical. Admittedly, it took a couple of read-throughs to get it at frist, but it was well worth it. :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
great great, and Booth's right, she's a runner, but we hope that She won't run from him, but to him... anyway, great chapter, update!

HawkAngel
mar-aureus chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
I loved this chapter, maybe it's for this weird limbo feeling. Booth speech is beautiful and so true, Brennan always runs.

And I found the end very interesting. I'm so curious to see Brennan's reaction!
KristieM chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
As a writer, I loved the end! Very unique way to project to the reader what's going on in Brennan's confused psyche. Wonderful job; I can't wait for the next chapter! So hurry up already LOL ;D
TheLifeILive chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
I appreciated this chapter a lot. I know how you've been feling and I think that the sense of off-balance and almost confusion came across very well. I also kind of appreciate how they haven't just made up right away. This story is about how Brennan's past is something that is still affecting her today and to be able to overcome it quickly and accept what Booth wants to give her just wouldn't make sense. Plus I'm all for anything that ensures that this story goes on longer.

My main impression of Katy Perry has been from 'I Kissed a Girl" and let me tell you that it wasn't a good one. So maybe I'll have to go listen to this song.

I really felt for Brennan at the beginning, doing just what Booth explains to her later, which I guess she is already aware of: running. But running with nowhere to go is the most lonely feeling you can experience. Running without a destination, without someone to run to. And then ending up in a place where you finish the race and being reminded that someone you loved stopped running in such a brutal fashion.

"Will I die before anyone can really love me?" As much as I totally understand her thinking I wish I could shake her and make her realize that that isn't going to happen if she won't let it. But then thankfully Booth shows up and does a better job than I would've.

"He said the L word." I became a one-woman cheerleading squad by this point in his speech.

I don't know what to call what you wrote at the end: a poem? I was never good with poetry. But I really liked that. It was confusing and the fact that it ran on without stop admirably symbolized what Brennan's life has been up to this point and what Booth so eloquently explained to her.

Thanks for another awesome chapter!

Leah
bb-4ever chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
good chapter. omg he found her he always will. what's she going to do run or stand still. look forward to more soon
BonesnBooth chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
Ok that was so so so good. Of course Booth found her theyre soulmates I just hope that she doesnt continue to run.
Turbs chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
great, he followed her, that's good. and they sat there and talked and i think they're gonna be ok... :) very good chapter!
seeleysangel chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
I loved the speech from Booth about being a runner. It was brilliant!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »