Reviews for The Foster Child in the Forensic Anthropologist
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Yeah I remember those days of bullying in school. No one bothered me in high school, but they always teased me in elementary school \ I'd like to think that victims of bullying all make it out, but sometimes they don't. But anyway, am loving this story so far and I'm glad you got to show some of Bones in high school. I wish more people wrote about that!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Loved the mythology reference! It really makes me happy when authors do allusions to the myths D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Ahh I could smell rotten the moment the Sarah character was introduced. Blah!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
awww poor Bones ( but at least she has Booth there
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Wow, powerful scene right there. Does Bones end up telling any of this to Booth?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far. Flipping back and forth between timelines makes it more interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I love this so far! It has a lot more originality than many other fics I read about Bones' past.
InsaneNerd99 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
I'm a girl but I don't act like that. People in my school do though and it is annoying. But out-cast people are my friends
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
i almost puked during the dissection part.
AvivaG chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
I really have to compliment you on Brennan's thought processes. I have the same disability that Brennan has (or would be labeled with if the show wasn't on cable) Asperger's Syndrome, and your explanation of why she likes science is exactly why I am studying to become a molecular biologist. I feel the same way with math, and like that if you follow the steps, you will always get the same answer. They are very concrete studies. This story is very well-written. Thank you for your excellent contribution to Bones fanfiction.
lyingxiscariot chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
This is my all time favorite story, and it spoke to me in a way that nothing ever has before. You are such a great writer, and I personally think that is truly evident in this story. :]
horcruxhorror chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
yes. I cried. I love the mental image of Booth and Bones running to Walmart at 2 in the morning!
AlphaKiwi chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I'm definitely loving it so far. And I agree. It is IMPOSSIBLE to not cry during that movie. It's just so... heartwrenching.. I don't know if that's the right word, ANWAY. I love your story so far. You shoulld write more stories xD
Enya chapter 21 . 3/20/2011
There is a lot to say about this story. I don't know where to beginning...

I loved everything about it. The characters, the plot, the little moments of time that was shared in B&B. I also liked the authors notes, little aspects of your life that you shared with us... And I'm sad. Sad that this fic is over, and sad about other little things in life. Great story. Continue writing.
Surplus Imagination chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
What a wonderful story! I stumbled upon it and couldn't stop reading. Thank you!
542 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »