Reviews for The Foster Child in the Forensic Anthropologist
InsaneNerd99 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
I'm a girl but I don't act like that. People in my school do though and it is annoying. But out-cast people are my friends
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
i almost puked during the dissection part.
AvivaG chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
I really have to compliment you on Brennan's thought processes. I have the same disability that Brennan has (or would be labeled with if the show wasn't on cable) Asperger's Syndrome, and your explanation of why she likes science is exactly why I am studying to become a molecular biologist. I feel the same way with math, and like that if you follow the steps, you will always get the same answer. They are very concrete studies. This story is very well-written. Thank you for your excellent contribution to Bones fanfiction.
lyingxiscariot chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
This is my all time favorite story, and it spoke to me in a way that nothing ever has before. You are such a great writer, and I personally think that is truly evident in this story. :]
horcruxhorror chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
yes. I cried. I love the mental image of Booth and Bones running to Walmart at 2 in the morning!
AlphaKiwi chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I'm definitely loving it so far. And I agree. It is IMPOSSIBLE to not cry during that movie. It's just so... heartwrenching.. I don't know if that's the right word, ANWAY. I love your story so far. You shoulld write more stories xD
Enya chapter 21 . 3/20/2011
There is a lot to say about this story. I don't know where to beginning...

I loved everything about it. The characters, the plot, the little moments of time that was shared in B&B. I also liked the authors notes, little aspects of your life that you shared with us... And I'm sad. Sad that this fic is over, and sad about other little things in life. Great story. Continue writing.
Surplus Imagination chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
What a wonderful story! I stumbled upon it and couldn't stop reading. Thank you!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 18 . 2/9/2011
I might be thinking of a different story, but didn't you mention in one of the earlier chapters that Brennan's college roommate was a girl named Rachel?
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
This was amazing. You are an amazing writer, I could feel every emotion coming off of the characters. I grew so attached to the character of Kamaria because you wrote her so beautifully. Everything about this story was so real and touching. I cried so much during it and it really gave me a broader perspective on life.
StarkidDreamer chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
not to be a nag but Temperance's grandfather got her out of the system.
Mimssio chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
In Mexican tradition, the monarch butterflies that migrate thousands of miles and stop at certain places in Mexico carry the souls of the newly dead on their wings. I have no claim to know what's true, but I am glad that you had the opportunity to experience that, and I'm glad it helped you heal. By the way, the chapter was very nice in some ways, but I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that you're really bringing Booth's anger issues to the surface, in a very physical and destructive manner. I don't know, I just like to think he's a bit more highly evolved nowadays. Still, love your work. I'm slowly reading through pretty much all of it. So, please keep writing.
AprilBaby95 chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
I liked this story a lot, esp. when Ange and Brennan met for the first time...Great job!
BandBfan chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
Thank you for sharing this story with us!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I totally can't honestly say that I don't cry whenever I watch Homeward Bound. I think it's one of the best movies ever, including Nightmare Before Christmas, and I Am Legend.
535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »