Reviews for The Foster Child in the Forensic Anthropologist
weirdsquint chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
So, I've been lurking around and I read a bunch of your stories and just wanted to say I loved pretty much every one, but this specially had me in tears. I really liked the way you handled Brennan's past. Congrats!

Marina
Steoojhvbhtddhk chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
Looved it
silveribis chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Oh. My. Goodness. Had to review at this point, best story ever, I LOOOVVEEE ITTTTT (i'd say i love yooou the talented writer but that would be y'know, wierd) Laughed myself silly at Booth's gopher story. totally mad dude :o) *gives thumbs up*
maddiecggleek chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
I know its been literally years since you wrote this, but I just had to comment on this chapter. The whole life support thing? A good family friend went missing for 6 days about a month ago, when they found her, she had apparently had a few strokes and was barely alive. She was on life support for a week before they pulled the plug and died the day after. I feel the whole situation, especially since it's so recent for me. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to finish the story :)
BonesFan101 chapter 21 . 5/3/2010
Wow,
I only just discovered this story, I read it from start to finish. It was absolutely amazing. you captured booth and brennan perfectly. It was very touching, I even had tears. You have talent.
spk chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
My God...I think I tear up more over your A/N's than I do the story and this story is pretty heart-wrenching. As someone who has lost so many people & so much in her young life and as someone who has forgotten how to live...thank you. Your A/N for this chapter really made me stop and think as you talked about your friend. I especially loved your comment at the end about him doing the greatest accomplishment of all...living. Just...thank you. :)
spk chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
I don't normally review individual chapters of a completed story like I'm doing with this one, but I just can't help but want to convey my feelings about your writing. I am amazed by how well you undestand Bones & Booth's characters and by how greatly you write them. One line just stays with me: "All I want is for you to run to me, Temperance, but you keep running away… and I don't know how to fix that." I am in awe.
spk chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
WOW! Just discovered this story and I have to tell you that this chapter was amazing. Very touching reunion between Temperance & Janice. Beautiful writing. :)
kanskyny chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
that was an amazing story! loved it.
RonneeM chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
Another very well done Bones fanfic. Your writing style is very well rounded, as is the breadth of knowledge that you've drawn upon to write this. From the saddest scene to the most poignant, it was a good, if occasionally hard, read. The background you've woven for Temperance Brennan is both tragic and beautiful. The tragedy of her abandonment, her possessions being carted around in the trash bag, her constantly changing foster homes, the good and the bad families all add up to a tremendous obstacle for her growth and development. And you've portrayed it in a manner that allows her to become the character we see in the show without changing her basic nature.

I also found it very touching to see how your writing helped you through your own troubles and past. I hope that now, a bit over a year and a half after the loss of your friend, the glimpses of healing shown in your writing have continued.

The only problem I'm having is that I got interested in your story The Hands in the Snow, but cannot find it anywhere. Did you pull it? If so why? Did it get accidentally removed? If so, will you be reposting it?
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
i loved
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
Kate, I wanted to thank you for the gift of this story. I have tears running down my cheeks as I write this, but they're kind of happy tears, in a weird way. I loved this story.

I hope that you are in a happier place in your life, that you are truly dancing.
coterie2 chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
Great story, very touching and very well written.
Amber chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
While I like your writing style I can't really get into this story and find myself reluctant to read past the first chapter.

In my opinion it is just too out of character for Brennan to share something she deems as very personal much less her time in the foster care system with Sweets of all people, and with little to no protest. And for Booth to betray her trust like that and 'rat her out' to Sweets... I just can't see that happening. :(

From the other reviews everyone seems to think it's an awesome story, and maybe it is, so I guess it's just not my cup of tea. Sorry.
Suzotchka chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Misty eyes, no crocodile tears. Excellent work. I wish you would write more about Brennan in foster care.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »