Reviews for The Foster Child in the Forensic Anthropologist
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 18 . 2/9/2011
I might be thinking of a different story, but didn't you mention in one of the earlier chapters that Brennan's college roommate was a girl named Rachel?
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
This was amazing. You are an amazing writer, I could feel every emotion coming off of the characters. I grew so attached to the character of Kamaria because you wrote her so beautifully. Everything about this story was so real and touching. I cried so much during it and it really gave me a broader perspective on life.
StarkidDreamer chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
not to be a nag but Temperance's grandfather got her out of the system.
Mimssio chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
In Mexican tradition, the monarch butterflies that migrate thousands of miles and stop at certain places in Mexico carry the souls of the newly dead on their wings. I have no claim to know what's true, but I am glad that you had the opportunity to experience that, and I'm glad it helped you heal. By the way, the chapter was very nice in some ways, but I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that you're really bringing Booth's anger issues to the surface, in a very physical and destructive manner. I don't know, I just like to think he's a bit more highly evolved nowadays. Still, love your work. I'm slowly reading through pretty much all of it. So, please keep writing.
AprilBaby95 chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
I liked this story a lot, esp. when Ange and Brennan met for the first time...Great job!
BandBfan chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
Thank you for sharing this story with us!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I totally can't honestly say that I don't cry whenever I watch Homeward Bound. I think it's one of the best movies ever, including Nightmare Before Christmas, and I Am Legend.
Systatic chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Homeward Bound is like, my favorite movie EVERRR (even though it's been years since I've seen it)! Man, I was what?, six when I first watched it and I couldn't get enough. Over a decade later and it still brings back good memories.

And yes, I cried! Like a baby. Every. Single. Time. Haha, how pathetic. :P
weirdsquint chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
So, I've been lurking around and I read a bunch of your stories and just wanted to say I loved pretty much every one, but this specially had me in tears. I really liked the way you handled Brennan's past. Congrats!

Marina
Steoojhvbhtddhk chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
Looved it
silveribis chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Oh. My. Goodness. Had to review at this point, best story ever, I LOOOVVEEE ITTTTT (i'd say i love yooou the talented writer but that would be y'know, wierd) Laughed myself silly at Booth's gopher story. totally mad dude :o) *gives thumbs up*
maddiecggleek chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
I know its been literally years since you wrote this, but I just had to comment on this chapter. The whole life support thing? A good family friend went missing for 6 days about a month ago, when they found her, she had apparently had a few strokes and was barely alive. She was on life support for a week before they pulled the plug and died the day after. I feel the whole situation, especially since it's so recent for me. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to finish the story :)
BonesFan101 chapter 21 . 5/3/2010
Wow,
I only just discovered this story, I read it from start to finish. It was absolutely amazing. you captured booth and brennan perfectly. It was very touching, I even had tears. You have talent.
spk chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
My God...I think I tear up more over your A/N's than I do the story and this story is pretty heart-wrenching. As someone who has lost so many people & so much in her young life and as someone who has forgotten how to live...thank you. Your A/N for this chapter really made me stop and think as you talked about your friend. I especially loved your comment at the end about him doing the greatest accomplishment of all...living. Just...thank you. :)
spk chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
I don't normally review individual chapters of a completed story like I'm doing with this one, but I just can't help but want to convey my feelings about your writing. I am amazed by how well you undestand Bones & Booth's characters and by how greatly you write them. One line just stays with me: "All I want is for you to run to me, Temperance, but you keep running away… and I don't know how to fix that." I am in awe.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »