Reviews for The Foster Child in the Forensic Anthropologist
Kungpaosmurf chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Very well written...I can't wait for the next chapter.
Laura Dugan chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
You are a magical writer, truly. I cannot wait for more of this story!
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
On a personal note, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. There really aren't words to make it better but I wish you well as you grieve.

For the story, you are such a tremendous writer. You really conveyed so much emotion in this chapter. It was touching with a good round of squint interaction, humor, and a soft, sinking sorrow at the end. I look forward to more.
MISSYAlexandra chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Ohmygosh, so tasty 8D

Please continue, reviews of each chapter are at your expence D

i love your work, dont change a thing :)
complexcase chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Another great chapter! You really have the dialogue spot on, I especially liked Cam and Booth's interaction, and the Yankee Doodle Dandy scene, that was great. I could picture the 2 of them throughout. Can't wait to read more!

tmprnc
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
that was a great chapter can't wait to read the next chapter you should have booth knock at her door with take-out in his hands for one of there many midnight dinners
Melissax3 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
aww i love that song. it's one of my favorites from the hunchback of notre dame.

anyway, good fic so far, you've actually brought up an interesting point, it's surprising that sweets hasn't mentioned brennan's life in the system. i wonder if he will, next foster case they get...
Turbs chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
i love this story, please continue with it! it's a great idea!
dr. tempe bones chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I love it.

cant wait for more
Paradoxical Existence chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Wow, you have a way with description. I can really imagine the foster home in my head. But more than that, I can imagine Bones's loneliness, her sense of feeling lost. Emotions are difficult to capture, and yet you've done it masterfully here. Keep writing! I definitely look forward to the next installment. )
megs720 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
This looks really good, i am loving the foster home aspect, Please continue it soon. PPS
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I love it! It is sad and sweet and explains so much. I am also a child of the 90's and loved the look back down memory lane. I can't wait for more!
complexcase chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I thought this chapter was excellent - normally I'm not one for a lot of past story but I really liked this a lot. It kept me hooked throughout, and it was very well written. It really moved me, I could feel her fear at realising she was all alone, one of my worst nightmares!

I like your vivid descriptions, such as the 'shriveled-up social worker', and I'm impressed with your characterisation, not only of Brennan but of the other kids and Janice too.

tmprnc
Awahili chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Just found this and I love it. Please continue. Your descriptions are wonderful but not overwhelming and your style is superb. Keep up the good work.
CupCakeConundrum chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Loved it. Please continue soon.

keep on typing