Reviews for Surprise Surprise
roxelle34 chapter 11 . 11h
I NEED MORE THIS IS SO ADORABLE I CANT HANDLE
Lady Yori chapter 11 . 2/23
When will you ever gonna update this story? I really love it! Please continue. T.T
Isabel chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
I think that you should continue for the 12th chapter, so people could know more about kyoya and haruhi
Dramachick4thewin chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
MORE!
GreenEyedSam chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
OMG! this is hillarious! this is awesomw i cant wait to read the next chapter!
KitKatTicTac chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I really love this story so far!
mtnikolle chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Alas, based on the number of years that have passed, I'm guessing that you probably won't be back to finish this story. I will use my imagination however to shortcut to the wonderful ending :)
mtnikolle chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Well, after Kyoya's great performance as Tamaki, I shouldn't be surprised that he danced as well as he did. A little more surprising was that Haruhi managed to let loose (at least without a little something to loosen her up a bit).

Hats off to your sister for the illustrations, they really add to the story!
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I can't wait to see Kyoya dancing... fortunately, I only need to wait 30 seconds (or until I hit the Next button after posting this review) ;)

I love the side of Kyoya that you are exploring in this fic :)
mtnikolle chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
OMG! This is too funny! Who knew Kyoya had it in him...? ;)
mythogeek chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Wow! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
More chapters please! Or a sequel.
Kagomefan00 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
that was so funny. My papa asked why I was laughing and I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer so he took my monster. I love this story and I only started reading.
redmystique chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
okay so I know that it has been years since an update but you should totally update because I love this story and your writing and yeah you should update... please. lol ramble review :) and I put this story on alert just in case you do XD
take the purple pill chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Aw! You can't stop there please continue the story! Its getting REALLY good!