Reviews for Surprise Surprise
Darknessdawns chapter 11 . 8/13
It is truly a pity this story is unfinished. I would have enjoyed seeing where it went.
amcox1307 chapter 2 . 5/30
Oh my God! This is the FUNNIEST Ouran fiction that I have read thus far! Picturing Kyoya acting as Tamaki, which he'd be the only one who could be able to do it... Nicely done.
dme chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
I just realized you haven't updated this in 5 1/2 years.
...
What happens next?
dme chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Ok, so this was absolutely HILARIOUS. I usually don't read FF because they usually aren't written very well and tend to stray from the characters arcs, but I can picture everyone very well, and the story is very well written. Great job so far!
Anthrax0 chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
I really hoped it will get continued :-( It has a great start and much potential.
roxelle34 chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
I NEED MORE THIS IS SO ADORABLE I CANT HANDLE
Lady Yori chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
When will you ever gonna update this story? I really love it! Please continue. T.T
Isabel chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
I think that you should continue for the 12th chapter, so people could know more about kyoya and haruhi
SoulReaper067 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
MORE!
GreenEyedSam chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
OMG! this is hillarious! this is awesomw i cant wait to read the next chapter!
KitKatTicTac chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I really love this story so far!
mtnikolle chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Alas, based on the number of years that have passed, I'm guessing that you probably won't be back to finish this story. I will use my imagination however to shortcut to the wonderful ending :)
mtnikolle chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Well, after Kyoya's great performance as Tamaki, I shouldn't be surprised that he danced as well as he did. A little more surprising was that Haruhi managed to let loose (at least without a little something to loosen her up a bit).

Hats off to your sister for the illustrations, they really add to the story!
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I can't wait to see Kyoya dancing... fortunately, I only need to wait 30 seconds (or until I hit the Next button after posting this review) ;)

I love the side of Kyoya that you are exploring in this fic :)
mtnikolle chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
OMG! This is too funny! Who knew Kyoya had it in him...? ;)