Reviews for A Picture's Worth A Hundred Words II

sdlkfjsljflsjkdf *FANGIRLS*
PhoenixWytch chapter 92 . 10/10/2011
Poor Suguru!
IronicNarwhal chapter 43 . 2/1/2011
I almost cried when my friend-beta told me I use too many commas. I love commas! They're my favorite punctuation outside of semicolons.

Semicolons are so sexy...*drools*

Words canot express how much I love this story. ONTO THE NEXT DRABBLE!

-Lynn
KittenCeez chapter 100 . 8/8/2010
I absolutely LOVE these drabbles and I am soooooooo glad to hear there will be a III!

XD Thank you for your amazing work so far!

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
Taira Yukiko chapter 100 . 7/27/2010
wow nice story / dribbles (sp?) love them even some of them cause me to laugh out loud scaring my parents for no reason! keep it up!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 35 . 7/21/2010
Yep so true about that show. I keep telling my sister that, even though she hasn't seen a yaoi show before, she would love Junjou Romantica because it is just that awsome! Top Yaoi: Junjou Roamntica, Uraboku, and Gravitation!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 34 . 7/21/2010
That was great! I totally love Junjou Romantica! That was so sweet of Yuki!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 32 . 7/21/2010
This is awsome! I never thought of that before. It was really hot reading Yuki saying "Make love with me"!
dominoKEI chapter 29 . 7/11/2010
I love the drabbles! So cute and fun... I just found probably the most trivial thing possible "itekimasu" has two t's. ;P
CheshireGrins chapter 21 . 6/28/2010
This is one of the cliches that never get old.
sarah83654123 chapter 100 . 6/1/2010
aaw such a great last chapter :) can't wait for the next lot :D and i don't see what's wrong with calling it that; it's original ;P xx
mochiusagi chapter 100 . 5/29/2010
awww that was really sweet!
Roni-chan chapter 100 . 5/27/2010
Aww, Nini, we all love you! And your drabbles. Yeah, that's importance order. This was just perfect as the last drabble, I loved it! I also hope that this series is going to last forever, and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking like that.

Oh, and of course you're already on my author alert list :D

One more thing (which might help you get inspiration, or whatever, just a notice): in the first 100 drabbles, I really liked that sometimes you linked several drabbles together, like there actually was a storyline. Obvoiusly, it's not necessary, but it gave it a bit extra, a sort of spice, if you know what I mean. Like when you make a reference to an earlier drabble in some way... it's so exciting, especially for those who've been following these Pictures since the very beginning. Do you intend to ever do the same again? I would be really excited! :D

Awaiting for A Picture's Worth A Hundred Words 3,

Roni
Always a Bookworm chapter 100 . 5/26/2010
Oh, that was so sweet of Shuichi! And so him as well, I can totally imagine him doing that. He's just the most adorable character ever! XD! Lovely work, absolutely wonderful.

But it's over? *cries* Congratulations on another awesome 100 drabbles- my respect for you is neverending! ;D

I can't wait for the next series! *hugs* This one was just brilliant! :D

Bookworm
Kakashis-Girl1369 chapter 100 . 5/25/2010
I hate to see this part of the collection come to an end, but it's also a happy occasion because a new one is following _

I can completely see Shuichi seeing the orchid in a shop window or somewhere and falling in love with the flower and having to send it to Yuki for his birthday. Orchids are such beautiful flowers, and they go well with this couple I think. Shuichi would be one to send roses by the bucketful, but him sending an orchid I think is such a nice surprise for Yuki (:

I'm once again ecstatic to have a prompt of mine be helpful (:

I look forward to more great works from you.

Sincerely,