Reviews for Rising Ambitions
Izumikii chapter 7 . 6/10
This is a pretty cute story ! I hope you udpate soon !
Glaindy chapter 7 . 4/5
Wow, this is so flowing. I love it! How Yukimura was portrayed. How Noriko and Yukimura complement each other. So sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 7 . 2/22
I hope she won't lose because isn't that kinda cliche if both lose? Well, anyway, I look forward to the next chapter.
bkure chapter 7 . 1/23
OMG. YOU'VE got TO UPDATE AND FINISH SOON!
KYAAAAAA!
YayNayMayBay chapter 7 . 1/11
So cool! Love Noriko's personality!
Pandasnore03 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely love this story. It never fails to surprise me. I enjoy reading every chapter and I like the way how you write. I hope you can update soon so that the relationship Noriko has with Yukimura will gradually improve, teehee. One of the best story I read, so far. :3 Thanks for creating such a cool story! :D
hopeyoon1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
AAH OKAY THAT WAS SO GREAT. I love all those little details and how you work with language.
Seere Klein chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Ugh wow I like your story so much im foreboding that someone will lose and I will not like it. Or maybe girls soccer team will win and gain male admirers or something andyukimura will notice and idk man im half half with the idea of losing (I get them as an ex athlete) losing is like giving up a part of your routine. You lose nothing, but you notice the difference. A gap that gradually grows larger until it consumes you D: pls updaaaaaate I love your story * 3*
Seere Klein chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Wah we should live a little. But you know, from my pov, noriko seems to be a hunter instead of a lion. Haha or the shepherd with the sheep. I like her personality. People may be competitive but really, engaging deeply is totes unhealthy esp if they only bring each other down. Imo, noriko uplifts others instead of stepping on them. XD
Seere Klein chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
I- wow go tentative friendship and pls dont talk about losing. Strangely, rikkaidai reminds me of rakuzan
JackFrost14 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Love this story
Maritza chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Hi, nice to meet you. Ive been reading your stories and Im in love of them. I dont write english, I should ... but, the important is...congratulations, please dont stop to write. I wait for update of R.A.

Bye, from Venezuela
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
So that's how to make Mura-buchou laugh? Hahaha! Please update! I know my reviews were non-sense...it's just, i forgot to leave a review after reading a chapter then after the last chapter i went back and review it, so kinda forgot the whole content of a chapter...
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Ohohohoho i love this! I can feel everyone! Now i want to be an athlete, a captain and a national champ! The feels of walking with pride and dignity like Rikkai's
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
So girls, if you will transfer to Rikkai, don't fangirl over the tennis club and always go the rooftop garden! *u* liked the development of their "friendship"