Reviews for Rising Ambitions
luhan92 chapter 7 . 6/5
love ur story! looking forward next chapter!
Please update i beg of you
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 3/30
READ IT. REVIEWING IT. LOVE IT.
Okay, so there are some moments in Yukimura's dialogue, where I think you're deliberately layering sentence fragments with commas as a stylistic choice. But there are moments like at "with Noriko, smiles" where the flow seems to get a bit dysfunctional, but of course that's just my opinion.
I loved the italicized flashback concerning Saya and Noriko's past.
I also noticed they dropped the honorifics...sooo...any chance they'll be switching to first names in the next couple of chapters?
And Noriko's blasé attitude is so intriguing - I totally understand why Yukimura is interested. She kind of reminds me of Kakashi from Naruto, in a way, with her lack of inclination to play by social rules. And the 'maa'.
Lol.
I hope you haven't abandoned this, and your muse leads you back to this!

Thanks for writing & sharing this story, either way. :)
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 3/30
I love this. I wasn't sure whether I should even dip my toe into the PoT fanfic archives, because of the startling deluge of poorly written OCs and harems that threatened to kill me everyone I took a peek, but yes. I think I found a gem. A story part of the 10%. :')
I think I'll re-read this at some point (probably if you ever update this and I need a refresher), at which point I'll definitely leave the reviews you deserve on the other chapters.
For now, I just wanted to let you know you've got a frie-er, fan in me.
Xx-Waking-Dreamer-xX chapter 7 . 1/10
Please update!
MandM chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Usually the main female character is boring, and typical, but Noriko is really interesting!
LeiAyumi chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Your story is amazing! Don't rush but hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
omf this is so good and i love how all of the characters are written ;v;
Izumikii chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
This is a pretty cute story ! I hope you udpate soon !
Glaindy chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Wow, this is so flowing. I love it! How Yukimura was portrayed. How Noriko and Yukimura complement each other. So sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
I hope she won't lose because isn't that kinda cliche if both lose? Well, anyway, I look forward to the next chapter.
bkure chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
OMG. YOU'VE got TO UPDATE AND FINISH SOON!
KYAAAAAA!
YayNayMayBay chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
So cool! Love Noriko's personality!
Pandasnore03 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely love this story. It never fails to surprise me. I enjoy reading every chapter and I like the way how you write. I hope you can update soon so that the relationship Noriko has with Yukimura will gradually improve, teehee. One of the best story I read, so far. :3 Thanks for creating such a cool story! :D
hopeyoon1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
AAH OKAY THAT WAS SO GREAT. I love all those little details and how you work with language.