Reviews for Rising Ambitions
Magical Kirby chapter 1 . 9/11
It's been a while since I read the whole story and was nostalgic, thinking it was one of the refreshing stories out there. Although you may be busy with life now, I hope you update someday and if you don't have much time to write nowadays, maybe put up the original chapters past 7 that were taken down for rewrite up again so that everyone has a chance to read what you thought of before the rewrite. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it would be something worth enjoyable reading I'm surĂȘ since you did a great job. You don't have to follow my suggestion but I would love to reread the whole thing again since this is one of my favorite stories along with All is Greek. I love how all characters came to life and the things you added in the rewrite as well.

Anyways, good luck and take care in life ! Thanks for the great stories.
Rainbowlalaland chapter 7 . 8/21
Why is it over :( I love this story soo much! If you ever get back around to posting I will be ecstatic!
I really really love this book and you're my fav author. Your stories are always amazing and my fav book is It's All Greek and this one. I re-read those two books every now and then, hopefully when you're not so busy anymore you would update your stories. Thank you
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 5/7
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Travesti chapter 7 . 1/7
Aha! Sanada also scares other people too! It's not just me (phew).
Travesti chapter 6 . 1/7
I never realized but Noriko is a great antihero! Usually heroes are caring, taking initiative and such but Noriko just does her own thing at her own pace. I love it!
Travesti chapter 5 . 1/7
I just think UFO is the cutest pet name now! You have converted me to the cult for UFO lovers!
Travesti chapter 4 . 1/7
Sanada and Saya side-love story?
Travesti chapter 3 . 1/7
LOL fate (or you) just keep bringing them together! It's so cute! I really like the character development for Yukimura here! You portray him so well! It's so rare that someone gets him so spot on! I think you'd do really well with Fuji and Ryoma too.
Travesti chapter 2 . 1/7
Noriko is a monkey! Fearless! My heroine! Awesome!
Travesti chapter 1 . 1/7
I love her frankness and filterless mouth! Definitely needed in Rikkaidai!
luhan92 chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
love ur story! looking forward next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Please update i beg of you
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
READ IT. REVIEWING IT. LOVE IT.
Okay, so there are some moments in Yukimura's dialogue, where I think you're deliberately layering sentence fragments with commas as a stylistic choice. But there are moments like at "with Noriko, smiles" where the flow seems to get a bit dysfunctional, but of course that's just my opinion.
I loved the italicized flashback concerning Saya and Noriko's past.
I also noticed they dropped the honorifics...sooo...any chance they'll be switching to first names in the next couple of chapters?
And Noriko's blasé attitude is so intriguing - I totally understand why Yukimura is interested. She kind of reminds me of Kakashi from Naruto, in a way, with her lack of inclination to play by social rules. And the 'maa'.
Lol.
I hope you haven't abandoned this, and your muse leads you back to this!

Thanks for writing & sharing this story, either way. :)
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
I love this. I wasn't sure whether I should even dip my toe into the PoT fanfic archives, because of the startling deluge of poorly written OCs and harems that threatened to kill me everyone I took a peek, but yes. I think I found a gem. A story part of the 10%. :')
I think I'll re-read this at some point (probably if you ever update this and I need a refresher), at which point I'll definitely leave the reviews you deserve on the other chapters.
For now, I just wanted to let you know you've got a frie-er, fan in me.