Reviews for Some Things Are Not What They Seem
sti chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I like this story. Could you please tell me, what would have happened?
MirandaWrites2 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
SAdqwnad59qwsa5241 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
I wanna know pleaz
Veronica Rose chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
what was going to happen? lol :)
clt chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I actually thought this story had some promise. Am sad to see it not being continued.

Yes, I would love to know what would have happened. Maybe you could try to redo the story a different way. Remember, this is fanfiction, which means that you DO NOT have to stick to the cannon rules.
StoryDreamer chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Hey, I like your story so far it's very interesting. I know how you feel about not getting a lot of reviews. It's like that for one of my stories too, but I'm going to keep going don't let others get you down.

Also if you are still taking Votes, I'd like to see Flack as a species. I think it should be your choice in the end because it is your story so you should be able to chose who is and what they are ulimatley, but just have some opinions to base that decsion of off.

If you do decided to have Flack I wouldn't mind seeing him as a wizard or a seer (if that's what I'm thinking and it's seeing the future or or for a matter a fact part giant becasue is the tallest on the team even though 6'1" isn't consider to tall by some.

Anyways like I said it's all up to you after all it is your story. I wish you luck with your story. ~StoryDreamer.
blueyblonde chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
i love it
opalheart12 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
why not make them all magic beings? that way they have some sort of connection to the magical world