Reviews for A Series of Five or More Ficlets
Lost In Belgium chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I'd love to see this one-shot extended!
Poetica Licentia chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I've just read all eleven chapters and Happiness On Both Sides a second time and I've enjoyed them so much again. I do hope you'll write and post more chapters or stories eventually (soon?), because you really have a way with words and your humour is just delicious. Thank you again for writing.
Bella1999 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Ze spiral of the giggles! Hee!
Helen chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I have never commented before but I am Compelled by your reference to Tom Puffett and his rods. I normally read older mysteries and Sayers is a particular favorite of mine.
I have been enjoying your stories very much. You write very well and it is such a welcome respite from many of the other offerings available on line. Thank you so much for sharing your gift!
Happy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Too funny. You are such a fab writer.
aina.akkarin chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
I love your works, the way you write and what you can achieve with just a few well-placed works :)
Thanks for writing all these stories, I sincerely hope you'll continue.
It certainly improves my day :)
brokenblackangel chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
This chapter made me giggle, laugh and wish for a continuation of this storyline.

In particular did I love this part: his flying memo to Arthur Weasley 'HELP PLIZ MUM MEKS ME BRUHS MY TITS AGAIN' was legend.

Please write more and keep up the good work
MollysSister chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
See you have created this totally fun OC in Lucius' cousin and now I want to know what he is up to! Thank you for the completely giggle worthy one shot. I do hope Severus threw a pair on the pile w/Narcissa's shoes. Surely LUcius wouldnt notice?
tbird1965 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
OMG. I can so see Lucius and Severus getting stoned together. Why have I never thought of that? It's brilliant!
Sampdoria chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
You really do write the most amazing stories, thank you so much for this last one, it was great!
MollysSister chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
I hope I had just as much fun reading about Granger-Malfoy children as you did making them up. Very cool!
MollysSister chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
I like the idea of Hermione NOT returning her parent's memories. leaving them better off and happy seems to be a more mature choice.

Your Lucius who appreciates muggle culture is also quite fun. I think they will do well together.
MollysSister chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
That book Cladius found on the histor of elves is horrorfying to be sure. How do you think up these things? Im glad Hermione made Lucius do the right thing. Me thinks Hogwarts is going to get all the renovations it needs if Claudius continues this way thorugh school. Heh.

In the middle of the story Cluadius is called "Hugo" one. Typo?
MollysSister chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Why would the fates never ever give Lucius so much as a sniffle? That is highly unfair. He has all that money and never a cold like the rest of us mortals? ((pouts)) Yeah gods I sound like Severus. I hope Hermione manages to sneeze on Lucius. More than once.
MollysSister chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I am tickled pink with the idea that Narcissa and Hermione have arranged the reconcilation. Well done ladies.