Reviews for A Series of Five or More Ficlets
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 7/28
I loved it! It was really sweet and I want sex-crazed bastard of my own too...or two bastards...
Severus and Lucius are delicious together like dark chocolate and cream...mmmm
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 7/28
Oh Demented,
This was just great... Hermione a virgin -NOT. Severus and Lucius with lots of experience -NOT. The question is: who is the prey and who is the predator here?
Demented, you are so much fun!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 7/28
Brilliant! And it stirred happily ever after...hahahaha
You are amazing.
UnicornMist chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Chapter 3 is awesome! It would have made a great extended story.
mama123 chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I loved every one of it. Many can be turned into multi chapter fics.

I don't know why u have so few reviews. I think u are an amazing writer!
Lost In Belgium chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I'd love to see this one-shot extended!
Poetica Licentia chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I've just read all eleven chapters and Happiness On Both Sides a second time and I've enjoyed them so much again. I do hope you'll write and post more chapters or stories eventually (soon?), because you really have a way with words and your humour is just delicious. Thank you again for writing.
Bella1999 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Ze spiral of the giggles! Hee!
Helen chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I have never commented before but I am Compelled by your reference to Tom Puffett and his rods. I normally read older mysteries and Sayers is a particular favorite of mine.
I have been enjoying your stories very much. You write very well and it is such a welcome respite from many of the other offerings available on line. Thank you so much for sharing your gift!
Happy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Too funny. You are such a fab writer.
aina.akkarin chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
I love your works, the way you write and what you can achieve with just a few well-placed works :)
Thanks for writing all these stories, I sincerely hope you'll continue.
It certainly improves my day :)
brokenblackangel chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
This chapter made me giggle, laugh and wish for a continuation of this storyline.

In particular did I love this part: his flying memo to Arthur Weasley 'HELP PLIZ MUM MEKS ME BRUHS MY TITS AGAIN' was legend.

Please write more and keep up the good work
MollysSister chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
See you have created this totally fun OC in Lucius' cousin and now I want to know what he is up to! Thank you for the completely giggle worthy one shot. I do hope Severus threw a pair on the pile w/Narcissa's shoes. Surely LUcius wouldnt notice?
Sampdoria chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
You really do write the most amazing stories, thank you so much for this last one, it was great!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »