Reviews for Die Another Day
this was amazing.

Like...absolutely amazing
x
dae.lyn.7 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Awww you had to end here? You couldn't give us just a smidge more C/H? Good story :)
Sasofy chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
This is one if the best House/Chase fanfictions I have ever read :) the whole story was interesting, funny, and sweet at the same time! The plot was really well-constructed- every single accident was realistic but not banal, and I liked how House's interaction with Chase felt very natural- it wasn't too "sexual" or sickeningly sweet. I started reading this story thinking it was going to have a happy ending and that neither Chase nor House would actually die, but there were a few moments towards the end of the story when I thought I had been wrong, and the doubt made me all the more eager to go on reading.

On the whole, I really enjoyed this fsnf
Going.Going.It's Gone chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
... That. Was. Amazing :D
twilightluvr001 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
This story is absolutely amazing!
anon chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Very good plot !
rikachan chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
this is such a big AWWWW 3 love it!
pringle.sam chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
(Woohoo, 100th reviewer!)

Great story! I was thinking that House would have to kiss Chase to wake him from his Sleeping Beauty coma, but whatever ;]
sick-of-dreams chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
awwww. The story was so exciting & the ending is ridiculously cute!
diane chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
This was a brilliant story. I love the twist at the end where we find out along with House that the "witch" had somehow controlled death enough to divert him towards House/Chase to try to buy herself time. I also thought House stopping Cameron to insure Chase's survival was brilliant. Very much what House would do and karmic justice. Loved this story!

PS: House and Chase were just adorable in this story! I agree, Chase is very, very pretty!
littlepinkcandy chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Awww! That was a sweet ending! I would have liked it a bit more romantic but that would just make the charaters OOC. Sweet ending, (glad the witch died) and you did well with keeping them in in character. (for me anyway)

Now I am off to read anything else you might have possible written involving even the tiniest hint of House/Chase! :)
tryingtobestine chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Awwwwww!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
WtF?
JiraiyasGirl chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
OMG...someome just pad House in bubblewrap and lock him in an empty closet, maybe them he can stop trying to die! hahaha
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow...sucks to be House (and Chase for that matter) right now!