Reviews for Nightmares of Immortality
I love this so much. You are such a good writer, the story is amazing:O. I'm love it so much, best angst I have read in a long time. You should really do this more:D. The story had a nice length, and I love how every bit comes together in the end.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Thankyou. DottyWho. 18.12.2015.
StarKayak chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
This was beautifully written. The team was drawn with complexity, and Jack... Well, the poignant reality of Jack's situation was heart-rendering. I know that posting a review five years after a story is written is a bit nerdy, but thank you just the same.
michelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
very intresting so far! really enjoy that cpt jack is reealy struggling and that ianto can sensee it
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Really good. As in could be an official novel good with just a few more of the action scenes not pertaining to the main plot described. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Wow, a holy spring. Wasn't expecting that.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Vivid.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Powerful stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Good chapter all around. Lots of stuff going on. Lots of thoughts. Nice bit at the end with Ianto thinking Gwen was talking about Jack, and turns out she was talking about him.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Good pacing and POV shifts.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Well, if Jack's body grew another head and Jack's head is in a jar on the Valiant or in Unit somewhere, maybe the memory came from dream telepathy?
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Good, plausible chapter. Poor Jack! And I guess you may be going a little AU as you mentioned early on that Owen was falling for Tosh... unless you want to explain that this is what caused certain events in "Adam" for Owen... and then it got smoothed away by the retcon?
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
At least he didn't end up passed out on the street. A plausible Jack situation... and perhaps even passing along more of his genetic code via the paradox of his own existence.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Did Jack retcon his entire year with the Master? Could he have done that without forgetting he saw the Doctor and got his non-answer? Good clue in the first chapter that Ianto's "like a normal person" might trigger Jack's association with being called a "freak."
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So I put off reading this story, because I thought it would take place after Torchwood. Good drama and angst. Nice slice of life Torchwood style. Sadly an important typo "except his over for quite some time" - I think your spell checker didn't get "over" for "lover." I'm glad I started to check out this story, since I think I've read the others you've posted already. I actually came back to the site to re-read your "early days" Ianto Jack story which you think is only PWP, but I think fits in nicely with information from "Fragments" and "Cyberwoman" thus being a missing scene/back story element in my book. Thanks for sharing!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »