Reviews for Paid in Full
JennLark chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
sweet story
frenchie93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Such a sweet story. I loved the flashback with Sammy trying so hard to surprise his brother on his birthday. And Dean keeping the receipt all these years, my heart just melted a little. You managed to write Hurt Sam, Protective Dean, Hurt Dean, and a chick flick moment just in one story! Really good job.
Anise Nadiah chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Really love your -as u called it- Wemo here, LOL. This is the first time i came to that term.

U made me cry at the end of the wee-chester part. I'm so touched by what they are doing to dean, especially on sam part. It's a shame dean didn't get to try the dish.

I thank u for such an enjoyable fic. this one will definitely went to my fav stories.
xkittybluex chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
very well done
Vampyvii chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Oh my gosh!- What a ruthless imagination you have! - I totally love when someone can combine wee days with the present :) - Exquisitely done!
bhoney chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
"Inside, he was glad his older brother remembered how much his 12-year-old self went through and could relate it to another failed attempt at a birthday surprise. The passing years had taken away the expectation and hope of that young boy, but somehow it made him remember why he always looked up to Dean." This was so bittersweet.

This made me giggle: "Dude, stay away from chicken! You aren't meant for each other and that's an order."

I will say it again-I LOVED this! So sweet. Love Sam trying again to keep his promise...too bad the food was crappy! LOL Maybe you'll do a sequal at some point where it goes right?

I'm putting this in my favorites! Great job!
bhoney chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Love it, "Wemo"-you've coined a phrase! I have a "Wemo" story up, too, I'll have to use that when describing it to people. LOL

LOVED this part...took me from tearing up, hearing about Dean's perfect birthday, and the HEARTBREAKING image of him sitting alone in the corner crying, to a laughing pile of mush at the end. SO, so sweet...I LOVE THIS FIC!

I love wee!Chesters, so this flashback to show the importance of the receipt was wonderful. So glad you did a flashback, rather than just tell us why the receipt was important.
bhoney chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Aw...LOVED Sam sticking up for his brother, and his righteous anger toward their dad for not remembering Dean's bday. Glad John redeemed himself with the car, though.
bhoney chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
Still so sad. *tear*

But I LOVED Dean showing up and kicking butt! Glad Janet got the rock salt in the butt.
bhoney chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Oh my gosh, this makes me want to just cry. All that hard work...and now it's all ruined. *tear*
bhoney chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Aw, *sniffle* I was right. SO sweet.
bhoney chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Aw, I think I know what Sam's trying to do, and it makes me wanna cry a little. So sweet. Hope he's not really hurt.
bhoney chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
Aww...*sniffle* Love seeing what Dean has treasured over the years. Especially love the "Welcome Sam!" sign he made.
bhoney chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Aw, poor Dean. I hate to think what he could've lost that would be so important.
bhoney chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Oh, poor Dean! So glad Sammy found him. Hope he makes those guys pay!