Reviews for Paid in Full
staceycj chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
AW that was so cute!
mlaspike chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
I am so glad that you are finally giving us the key to what the receipt means. That was so sweet. And sad! They boys have both taken a few blows to the self esteme and lucky department.

Great chapter!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
great
L5472 chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
LOL i'm crying! *points to self* I'm crying!

Aw widdle Sam's so adorable LOL *hugs*
lunapia chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
so sweet I love it really, part of me wish that John was there to liten tothe conversation. thanks for the update
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
ah very sweet between the two boys...Wemo indeed! great update
Enkidu07 chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Awesome find! I was intrigued to find out what the receipt was for - beautiful. I can't wait to see what Sam does with the knowledge of it in the present time. Great story - has it all. fierce fighting and fierce love. can't wait for more!
Kelcor chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
This was great! Loved the 'Wemo'... and, to be honest, I love the word too! Guess I'm dorky right along with you! :o) *wink* Anyway, looking forward to the next installment. :o)

~Kelcor
snchills chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Dorky smorky..you said it and now we want more of it...Wemo! I love it.
Me chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Aw. That's all I got for this one. Plus it's late for me *blushes*. I enjoyed it immensely. Loved the James Bond shout out and of course the donuts.
SciFiRN chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
I have totally enjoyed the Weemo! Ahh, I loved the flashback to Dean's best birthday...so sad that it was when he was four. Oh, Sammy...such a sweet kid. I could hug him to death.

One more chapter...I'm a little sad about that, because then I'm going to have to say goodbye to this little story ;)
tilt chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Poor little Sammy. Glad he got some good licks in. Stupid Janet. Glad she got shot in the a**. Beach. Poor Dean trying to be peacemaker and not make a big deal out of his birthday. I think you really show how abandoned the boys were when you write weechesters and teenchesters. This story is no exception. You also did well with John's character/reaction to Sammy's accusations. Will be interesting to see how stubborn Sammy is going to get in the next chapter. :D As always, can't wait till next update.
piquitv chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
wow, i wonder if John had planned to give Dean the car before all the commotion... well, thanks for the chapter, really good :)
staceycj chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
I have the sudden urge to hit John. Just thought I would share.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 9/26/2008