Reviews for Horrible Taste
Charred Spells chapter 1 . 7/29
That was a really good first piece.
I'm crying.
And laughing. (Jusssttttt a little)
Hi. I thought that it was very good. Loved it!
Omg this was litteraly the sweetest, most cutest thing ever! I love this paring so much.
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 1 . 3/25
NYAW! Fakir is such a jerk! It's so quacking cute!
So sweet... X3
dorcas chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Aaaawwww! That was the sweetest thing I've read in a long time! Not even a bit bad! I could picture both of them, especially when Ahiru was rambling. You really got her exact tone and pattern of words, at least in the dub-well, I heard it in the English voices although you used "Ahiru". What a gem this was!
df chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ff
kris937 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
aw that is cute i love it
NotEnoughManga clampfan1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
... Bad?! What the hell do u mean THAT WAS ADORABLE! It's so sweet that I can't stop smiling. Thank you for writing it! :)
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Ah, this was so well written and cute, and it kinda got my heart pounding along with Ahiru's! I really love the idea of Fakir and Ahiru eventually having their own happy ending, and you did it so well! Thanks for sharing!
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hahaha this was sooooo cute! I love it!
A.F.A chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was actually really good.
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Cute! -
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
No that was awesome! Loved it!
JellieYumYum chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow. Your ending authors note made me laugh uncontrollably, making my family wonder what kind of strange predicament could have ignited that sort of behavior. I love the story! Props! I also read your thunder sparking Princess Tutu one, which I felt too lazy to go back and place a second review. More props! I also read your sickly Fakir one, and (for the same reason as the last) no reviewing was involved. Lots and lots of props! Your very clever and crafty in your writing, and for that you have my approval! I love the way you portray Ahiru as slightly mischievous, it gives her a little more character! Keep up the good (and cute) work!