Reviews for Beginning Trainer's Guide to Pokémon
lalalala1 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
This was EXTREMELY fun to read, I don't know why, but as a guide to taking care of Pokémon it just appealed to me. It brings great pain to my heart to see that this is permanently on hold...
Leafily chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
You should use this guide as a go-to activity that you update every once in a while until you have every single Pokémon uploaded, and perhaps people could message you with their own entries if they wanted and then you could say who it's written by in your author's note when you upload it. I hope you like this idea.
Leafily chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Please will you make a guide for Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, and Lugia? And also maybe Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie? And perhaps Celebi Victini Suicune Entei and Raikou as well?
The Anguished One chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Yay! I love the Eevee special.
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This story looks great. The information sounds like something from canon.
Gurchararanpreet chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i like to jon with you .
Glittering Turquoise chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Hi! I've read the whole entire chapter and thanked you for the information because it is really helpful for me to learn a lot since I was working on my current first Pokemon story "Times Stands Still" just to make sure I don't make any mistakes. Could you read it someday when you get a chance to spare, please?

: )
Shinnypichu88 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
u should keep going :(
Scorpio4 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
This guide is awesome! It's really fun to read and it's pretty informative too! I think you should do a chapter for each of the starters the way you did for bulbasaur, charmander, totodile, etc
Sparrow9612 chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Really like this so far. Really does read just like a Pokemon trainer's manual. I especially like the description of skuntank curling up on their trainer's lap like a great poisonous cat. Do you mind if I use that at some point?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
The Infernape line would be epic! Or maybe Darkrai? He deserves some love. :)
uknownmysteryguy chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Could you do Magikarp? I know it's a pathetically weak pokemon, but I'm interested in the way that you would do it.
themagebear chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
interesting take on many species. if youre still working on this, the nido family could be interesting, as could trapinch's and staryu/mie.
themagebear chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
with the sexual abuse content in this chapter, you may want to bump the rating up a notch. just a suggestion.
SJC chapter 8 . 9/1/2011