Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Dementors of Azkaban
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 4/27
WTF. I decided to peek ahead and see if you decided to rightfully grant Harry a Quidditch tryout. Turns out u didn't. WTF. I won't be reading this. Sorry but the answer is no.

You should pay heed to Katie Bell's words of warning in "Half-Blood Prince." There should ALWAYS BE QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS! Good thing you don't run the Olympic Committees. You are the type of person who believes whoever was on the team last time should automatically be granted a position on the current one.
BillBrink chapter 15 . 2/17
Another day, another great story. Thanks for the enjoyable time.
artica's-ursula chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
You exercised so much patience in looking for the right time to drop the big secret and it played out perfectly. I'm so glad you didn't rush! Wonderfully written!
LoneTraveler chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Is Uncle Al, Alaster 'Mad Eye' Moody? That would be cool, looking forward to seeing him.
FandomHearts1991 chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
I love this series almost as much as I love the actual Harry Potter series, and believe me, that's saying something! I really do adore this. I read the first one yesterday morning and haven't stopped since. Your plot line is fantastic, as is your style of writing and ability - just, wow! I love it and want to thank you for these amazing works! I'm now off to read GoF now (even though I should be in bed...). Well done!
mab70 chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
Absolutely Incredible!
A Masterpiece!
If I had read the first story in this series and were told I had to pay to read each of the others, I would have done so most gladly.
Okay, Harry was Lily's life. Harry was dying. He disappeared at Hogwarts. While he was missing, he drank an adoption potion which was somehow connected to Sirius. James and Sirius were long time best friends. It would have been understandable for James to ask his best friend for help and Sirius to agree to help save his godson. Harry's change in appearance could have been explained that way, but James' reaction and Harry's memory loss were unexpected.
Orion will eventually want to know why. But if he has to tell Hermione, she will want to figure out how and who. It seems obvious Severus must be involved, but I don't think he would have acted on his own. Dumbledore may have "encouraged" him.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
This is a great story. Thanks for writing it.
SarahOlivier chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Man I really don't like the potters/. James and Lily are way too obsessed with Orion
Rose and Hayden seems too spoiled
feathers chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
aww yissss
feathers chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
My gahd, the *feels* and *layers* in this chapter. I just want to hug the world because this exists. Thank you so much.
SarahOlivier chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
The Potters have to accept that Harry is dead, Orion is not Harry, and will never be Harry
SarahOlivier chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Why would Fred and George give Hayden the map? when they know Orion better?
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
James said that Harry died. Harry is dead, as much as James, Lilly, Hayden, and Rose want Harry back, they can't because Harry is dead.
MSCOCO chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
WOW I LOVE THIS STORY THANKS!
katiek121 chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
This series is interesting. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but it is good and entertaining. I prefer Your a Midnight Guardian story but they are both excellent. I have not read any other stories like yours.