Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Dementors of Azkaban
LoneTraveler chapter 11 . 2/13
Is Uncle Al, Alaster 'Mad Eye' Moody? That would be cool, looking forward to seeing him.
FandomHearts1991 chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
I love this series almost as much as I love the actual Harry Potter series, and believe me, that's saying something! I really do adore this. I read the first one yesterday morning and haven't stopped since. Your plot line is fantastic, as is your style of writing and ability - just, wow! I love it and want to thank you for these amazing works! I'm now off to read GoF now (even though I should be in bed...). Well done!
mab70 chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
Absolutely Incredible!
A Masterpiece!
If I had read the first story in this series and were told I had to pay to read each of the others, I would have done so most gladly.
Okay, Harry was Lily's life. Harry was dying. He disappeared at Hogwarts. While he was missing, he drank an adoption potion which was somehow connected to Sirius. James and Sirius were long time best friends. It would have been understandable for James to ask his best friend for help and Sirius to agree to help save his godson. Harry's change in appearance could have been explained that way, but James' reaction and Harry's memory loss were unexpected.
Orion will eventually want to know why. But if he has to tell Hermione, she will want to figure out how and who. It seems obvious Severus must be involved, but I don't think he would have acted on his own. Dumbledore may have "encouraged" him.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
This is a great story. Thanks for writing it.
SarahOlivier chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Man I really don't like the potters/. James and Lily are way too obsessed with Orion
Rose and Hayden seems too spoiled
feathers chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
aww yissss
feathers chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
My gahd, the *feels* and *layers* in this chapter. I just want to hug the world because this exists. Thank you so much.
SarahOlivier chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
The Potters have to accept that Harry is dead, Orion is not Harry, and will never be Harry
SarahOlivier chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Why would Fred and George give Hayden the map? when they know Orion better?
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
James said that Harry died. Harry is dead, as much as James, Lilly, Hayden, and Rose want Harry back, they can't because Harry is dead.
MSCOCO chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
katiek121 chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
This series is interesting. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but it is good and entertaining. I prefer Your a Midnight Guardian story but they are both excellent. I have not read any other stories like yours.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
I'm surprised Hermione left when Neville asked her. She's generally a favorite character. However, she believes that if a piece of information exists anywhere in this world - even if it is absolutely none of her business - she is entitled to know it.

I thought maybe the Potters would fill in their kids, but if guess they can't without totally blowing Orion's life apart. Still, it sounds like Hayden carries a heavy load of guilt that probably isn't his fault.

That makes me wonder ... Did Hayden give Harry the potion, thinking it was medicine or something?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
"... the Slytherin team ... Orion had to admit all of them looked pale and constipated." Hmmm. Do you suppose there is a constipation jinx? LOL

Okay ... Why didn't they carry out Bella's sentence immediately? If she goes to Azkaban, she'll just have another opportunity to escape. Ugh!

"No one had suspected Rose as a target." Excuse me? What a bunch of idiots!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
After what a Bella has done, I don't even know why she is alive. If ever anyone deserved The Veil, she does ... first the Kiss, then The Veil. The woman is an assassin, for Pete's sake, and now she is a kidnapper. No mercy, I say. Bella is not going to suddenly change sides. She is Voldy's for the long haul.