Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Dementors of Azkaban
feathers chapter 15 . 2/8
aww yissss
feathers chapter 8 . 2/8
My gahd, the *feels* and *layers* in this chapter. I just want to hug the world because this exists. Thank you so much.
SarahOlivier chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
The Potters have to accept that Harry is dead, Orion is not Harry, and will never be Harry
SarahOlivier chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Why would Fred and George give Hayden the map? when they know Orion better?
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
James said that Harry died. Harry is dead, as much as James, Lilly, Hayden, and Rose want Harry back, they can't because Harry is dead.
MSCOCO chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
WOW I LOVE THIS STORY THANKS!
katiek121 chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
This series is interesting. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but it is good and entertaining. I prefer Your a Midnight Guardian story but they are both excellent. I have not read any other stories like yours.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
I'm surprised Hermione left when Neville asked her. She's generally a favorite character. However, she believes that if a piece of information exists anywhere in this world - even if it is absolutely none of her business - she is entitled to know it.

I thought maybe the Potters would fill in their kids, but if guess they can't without totally blowing Orion's life apart. Still, it sounds like Hayden carries a heavy load of guilt that probably isn't his fault.

That makes me wonder ... Did Hayden give Harry the potion, thinking it was medicine or something?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
"... the Slytherin team ... Orion had to admit all of them looked pale and constipated." Hmmm. Do you suppose there is a constipation jinx? LOL

Okay ... Why didn't they carry out Bella's sentence immediately? If she goes to Azkaban, she'll just have another opportunity to escape. Ugh!

"No one had suspected Rose as a target." Excuse me? What a bunch of idiots!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
After what a Bella has done, I don't even know why she is alive. If ever anyone deserved The Veil, she does ... first the Kiss, then The Veil. The woman is an assassin, for Pete's sake, and now she is a kidnapper. No mercy, I say. Bella is not going to suddenly change sides. She is Voldy's for the long haul.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Interesting that she goes for a Orion rather than Hayden. Does Voldemort know the truth?
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Surely Remus realizes that if James starts talking about the animagus studies, the REASON behind them may be revealed. Does he really want James giving Hayden and Rose that information instead of doing it himself?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
If Draco starts taunting Orion or Hayden again, they need to use this neat little spell: "Cosigno Os!" (seal mouth) It would certainly put a stop to his trash talking.

Sometimes Hermione seriously annoys me. A fourteen-year-old (yes, she's 14) Muggle-born with three years in the Wizarding world simply can't understand the corruption in Ministry politics, even though she thinks she knows everything. I would have thought she'd have learned from some of the things Orion explained about the corruption in their first and second years.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Orion: "... Hayden and I were the last to actually see Voldemort in some sort of form." Actually, Sirius and Orion were the most recent to see a form of him, when they slew the Basilisk down in the Chamber of Secrets.

Slytherin should have been made to either play with the reserve seeker or forfeit the match. That's what would have been demanded of Gryffindor.

Okay, the voices Orion heard make me think I was correct ... that something happened to Harry while he was in Sirius's care, and THAT is what caused the breach between the families.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Eek! It was Bella this time? I wonder how she managed to get in. Has she an animagus form no one knows? Let's see ... Black widow spider? Poisonous black mamba snake? Large predatory cat? Whatever it is, if she has a form, it's sure to be terrifying. Then again, something that LOOKS harmless - like a little kitten - could be worse, as no one would suspect it.