Reviews for Anger Management
C chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I really really liked the idea of this fic and I do think you pulled it off quite nicely.

However, I think Grace ought to have been genuinely hurt, because even when you get a knock on the head that DOESN'T leave a "gash", you'll have a hell of a headache. WITH the "gash"? I think Grace would be in a lot more pain than she is. Now she might have tried to hide it from everyone else but then you could have mentioned something about it hurting a lot in the non-dialogue parts.

Still, I really think you did a good job on this! And I like the take on why he suddenly goes to anger management classes :P

Keep writing!
pook chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wonderful first story, Hannah. Characters were spot on with a very believable plot. I loved it. I look forward to more.
wtd-lao-csibuff chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i thought it was excellently written so a very well done from me. you had the characterizations spot on IMO an carried out the story perfectly. Yes everyone likes a bit of Brace (g/b) cos they are perfect for each other :D. anyoo, a great story for a first timer for WtD an i hope to see more from you as you have a knack for it.

the Buff x
CatS81 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Hannah, I can't believe this is only your first WtD fic - it was absolutely brilliant! You've got the characters completely spot-on and I can totally see this all happening, a perfect explanation as to why Boyd ended up in therapy. I can't wait to read more from you very soon (hint hint!) xx
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I really enjoyed that! I'm surprised nothing like this has happened in the series, actually, because it's entirely feasible. Well done, looking forward to reading more WtD fics from you. :)