Reviews for Melodious Chase
miischall chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
It's been a long time, since you've updated. Please continue. I hope you have free time to do so. Thanks! :)
ecl1ps3 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
may96 chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Wow, now I want to know what happened in London.
Nice story, I hope to see an update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
luv it update another chapter soon
nodamecantabile1 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013

Shiro chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Great story! I read all the chapters this afternoon and I like it a lot! Poor Chiaki, have to be torture to think that Nodame was dead for five years.

I hope to read the next chapter soon!
edelweiss27 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
You know... I really love this story. So please, don't be like the other writers who started writing beautiful stories but never finishing them. It's a heartbreak for us readers. I would rather have you write an abrupt ending (though it's a shame not to give any justice for your work) rather than putting your readers hanging on your story. I really don't like the common excuses of getting writer's block (although it's really inevitable), having no inspiration anymore, losing their momentum in continuing the story, etc.

I am grateful that even though you started this almost 5 years ago, you still keep us updated. (But sometimes, I get a little impatient. Hehe.) I do hope you can find time to write the next chapters as soon as possible and update your readers on your story so we can give you more feedback.

(P.S. Sorry for being like this. I got pissed off the other night because I read a well-written fanfic but the author suddenly discontinued it. I hope you're not like them. :D)
Liz chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Well, all I can is: OH MY GOD! Haha, sorry.
The plot is very good so far, and I really love the twists. I hope you'll update soon. Thanks.
Liz chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
OH NO! I'm totally confused right now. _
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
I just love your ff! You're very talented! I never get tired reading this... Post more please :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
hurry with the next chapter , cant wait to read it .
Guest chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Please review.i luv ur storx a lot.
jessamoemoe chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
oh my gooooooooossshhh! (O o O!)

your story just keeps on getting better! :D

I was like... WHAT?... YEAH!... HUH?... SAY WHAT? .

sooo chriseis is fake nodame huh... so that means the one in japan was the real nodame? you confuse me my dear awesome writer... and I love it! the intense and suspense is killing me

PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE (_ _) this story keeps my love for Nodame Cantabile alive! :D

we'll be waiting! :D

sakuralovesnc chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Well,It's really getting better & better. But it's frustrating that you are hanging me there. I mean, come on! Update it already! How long are you planning to make me wait like thisT_T
senjyokani chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
OMG I was spazzing so hard on this chap. You need to update asap! pretty pleaaase
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »