Reviews for I'm Home
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
interesting please continue
starlingnight chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Moar plz. :D

I love these seven-years-later fics. This looks like a good one. I really need to see them meet up again. Will he find the magatama? What will Pearl think of Nick? What will Maya think of Trucy?

Like I said, please continue.
tifaxfinalxheaven chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Okay, I'm just going to weasel through all of your fictions; they're great! xD

I loving this fic so far, it, like your other works, is wonderfully written and captures Phoenix's and Maya's emotions amazingly. I can't wait until the next part (if there is one ;).
KazeCat chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Aww ;_;

Pretty sad, but awesomely written. Love seeing such a good Nick/Maya-fic, there're still much to less of them out there.

I really hope you continue this, because it would be almost cruel not to do so. *loves happy endings, even in an angsty fic*

...Oh, and sorry for my English being pretty poor. Hope it was understandable enough.
iryna chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
This is so sad and sweet

Nice job :D
iryna chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Amazing job! I love it :D
Holly Unending chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ah. Ah. That was...really happy but sad and ironic. I loved it! Will there be more? Will they ever really meet up? Or are they fated to be close enough for hope but never touch...? Look what you've done, making me feel all poetic. This was extremely well written, great job!
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Good God! You simply have to make this a multi-chapter. It's just so amazing and it is so rare to fing a Maya/Nick fic that so finely done. PLEASE! Keep a fan happy. I promise that I will be a faithful reviewer as long as you become a faithful updater. I JUST LOVED IT!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
She walked right past him! How depressing is that? And how the heck could Nick not me like, 'Oh, hey, it's Maya; look at those clothes'? ..That was just sad.

But well-written. I enjoyed the flow and the way it was phrased. Maya doing a complete about face is an interesting take, and I like the way you handled it.

Even though it was horribly depressing. ~.
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aww it ended to soon I wanted to see what nick would do or say
Franziska von Dork chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aw! I *sniff* cried a little bit... This was really good!