Reviews for The Ties of Friendship
Bulbreon chapter 8 . 1/24
You should have just had Ash sweep him. It would only be logical considering Drew sucks ass, and Ash is the fucking league champion.
cody chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Dam great story!

Thanks for writing it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
My reaction when drew kissed may on the cheek: BOOOOOOOOOO!
YoshiTV chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
the wy you made pikachu sound was just amazing
B3ng3anc3 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
This was so beautiful especially the end and I do agree with the love and am always saddened by the fact that saying "I love u" now means nothing. Should love not be eternal? And even if that person doesn't feel the same way u should only want that person to be happy, no?And I know u wrote this a long time ago but I still hope u read my review because your story was truly extraordinary
JackToSquareOne chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
i feel like ive read this fanfiction before...im probably just rereading it...i think. anyways awesome story and AWESOME last chappy! advanceshippy 4ever!
PAS-15 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Your Stories are Amazing! You totally got me hooked on readin Pokémon Fanfiction again!I love this parring! Ash and May are really a amazing couple. I hope you continue to write for them. I read like three of your stories and I'm still reading your most recent The Puppeters Wishes! Your just an amzaing writer but I'm positive you've already been told that.
taking it easy chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
I think you should change it so that Ash turns his cap around before the battle starts

Good story
ALIASECHO chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
this is either the fifth, sixth, or seventh fic i've read by you and as i read them they only got better with each story i read, i just absolutely love your stories
advanceshippingforever chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
you make the best stories this one is really great
S. Muffin chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I just sat down and read this whole story from start to finish-it's so good! It was a very nice and relaxing read. The idea/plot is simple, but at the same time very interesting too. I could practically picture everything perfectly in my head. Each chapter was very detailed, but the storyline itself is just so believable. This last chapter was definitely my favorite! The romantic moment Ash and May shared at the end was really sweet and I think it really suited the both of them.

This quote especially really hit home for me: "I always felt at ease while we were traveling together and at this point I felt as though nothing else in the world even mattered. Ribbons, contests, rivals; they all seemed so insignificant and unimportant."

So yeah, great job on this! It was awesome, and I loved reading it :)
ArmoredDragonite chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
awesoem story :D
ChangarangBass chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
awsoemezzz keep it up
PrincessClare chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
This story was magnificent! It was romantic, sweet and such a joy to read. Ash and May were perfectly in character throughout the whole story if you ask me and your writing is brilliant. I didn't spot any errors in your spelling or grammar and that really made me smile as well. This story was just a joy to read; finding an awesome Advanceshipping writer has really made my day. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories. Great job! :)

Ciao for now
Rickydabest chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
good fanfic

very interesting

but maybe a bit too long