Reviews for Driving With My Prince Charming
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
How could you make Kori read Breaking Dawn! Joking :D

Sorry I didn't read this earlier I was busy. Speaking of being busy, that's why I couldn't reply to your message...Exams D:

Really sweet! I loved it! You're so good at writing poems!

Keep Writing!
mythica magic chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Yet another great fanfic, Im running out of good things to say!

I loved the angel poem and the song, they were really sweet!x
Makawee chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Wow, that was awesome. *Sobs* Very beautiful. FFE
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy happy bithday to you! Ahww...this story was very nice! I just have one question, though...how will they get home! Hahah!

may GOD bless you,
ThSamurai chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
You wrote the poem eh? A very nice piece indeed. Which is not one but eight steps on me because I couldn't write poetry to save the world. Seriously, if you ever see that the fate of the world hangs in the balance of some dork on the news who can't write poetry, you can roll your eyes and mutter "well that figures." XD

Anyway, this was a good little oneshot, unless you intend to write some more of this, then rock on. If not, well it was good anyway! Hope you're friend had a happy birthday. Laters!

ThSamurai -
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh My Gosh! Ma soeur...that was the best thing I've ever read...thank you.

And why were you worried about the arguement, dude? I felt like I was Kori! Heehee!

Hahaha! Breaking Dawn... Page 297 as we speak! I loved when you put that in there! You know me so well!

I loved the poem! And the song! This story was better than cake! *looks at chocolate frosted confection in the kitchen* ... :) Heehee!

Ugh! Now I feel really guilty...I'll have to post yours later! ...if I can drag myself away from Breaking Dawn...

Thank you so much ma soeur!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO always,

Jessie :)
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hey! I liekd the story! Supet cute! I also love that song. That was kinda 2 years ago, but it's still suuch a great song. I think Annelise van der pol has a great voice. Great story. Think it's cute. Ok. Peace Out!

ILY&G,

RobiNxStArFiReLuVr
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There. I said it. I do mean it though. Don't doubt that.

I liked Richard's poem. T'was pretty. Yay, Richard!

-Eve