Reviews for Everything About You
Oh I love this.

This is awesome.

Good job! :)
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
O-oh. Wow. This is a lovely introspective piece on Koruyuu. Koruyuu's really just perfectly personified in this; (s)he's totally devilish while, at the same time, you delve into his reasoning and pathos more than WISH was able to reveal. You really drive in the force behind it all, and it fits him so well because your working on something that's already been given to us in canon.

Except, now, you're just fleshing it out a bit more. A-and I find that this so bittersweet, toothachingly cute, and bitterly honest at the same time. The ending really drove it in for me; i-it really seemed and felt like something that Koruyuu would say and think and act upon.

I love this. I love that it's Koruyuu's feelings for Kohaku, their relationship, that's the center of it all. It's a short, tasteful insight into the character a-and just beyond any expectations. It's so lovely.

- Pixie
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Heehee, I didn't even know there was a section for Wish over here at FFN. Well, I do like this manga, and since you worked on this and posted it and everything, I figured you deserved a review. I can only apologize that this review's mostly nonsense and probably has absolutely nothing intelligent contained within the small block of text.

Anyway, I like this. I said it on LJ, but I'll say it again. I like the writing style you used for this one, and I love seeing his "feelings", if they can be called that. Poor Kohaku, but still. Koruyuu does care in his own way.

Thanks for a great read. :3