Reviews for Raindrops, One by One
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Fucking amazing. That's my WHOLE life right there, except that nobody knows my secret. LOVED the story :DD
Curlyhare chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Dont get me wrong this is still one favs and all but were the hell is my kiss *_*
Curlyhare chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Curlyhare chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Oh god the suspense was killing me _ for a while there i was hoping that Sakura would just kiss her PS this is one of my fav Sakuraino fic
bleach number 1 fan chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
wow realy nice fic i realy enjoyed reading it :) im glad they decided to give it a shot :)
Kajskk chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
I think you did a great work with explaining Ino's feeling. It did feel like you lost somewhat in the actually happenings a little due to this. However. I like the way things played out so far. Not sure if this chapter (7th) was the last one but it doesn't really matter because it worked out fine that way as well. Anyways, Keep you're awesome writing up and well yeah...

/Kajskk
Kuroi Raikage chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Well well well, what a sweet lil story you have here _

Aww the feelings in here were beautiful and the first person descriptions made me really connect with Ino. Her feelings were portrayed so nicely and I felt my emotions stirring every second I was reading. I'm only sad that it was so short! You left me wanting more! :D

But really, I enjoyed this story. The feeings were deep and they were described so well. I'd so love to see more SakuraXIno fics from you just because this left a thirst for more beautiful feelings from Ino's POV.

Awesome story!
cheapshot999 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
wow this is the first romance story where they just drop there was pretty great i liked it keep it up **P
ASporkFullOfDOOM chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Woah... This was awfully... Realistic yet not quite so realistic.(in a guud way!) Lol, I'm sure I'm confusing people by saying that. But YEY tankee so muuch inosaku ish mah fav... And omg i looked at ur pro-and like wut are u- my twin?
Know Err chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved it. It's one of those stories that are awesome without a sequel.

I love how you didn't end it with them together but you didn't have Ino so hopelessly angsty either. Very realistic.
Arutairu chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
oh...my...god... It's so.. wow.. that was intense.. so much emotions.. you are brilliant! :D
Pyrobee chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Aw, so cute! A little on the dramatic side, but that can be good! Very nice story here.
pigtopus chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
I read this a few days ago but I didn't have the time to review, sorry D:

While I was reading this FF, I can't help but feel like I'm Ino and the girl I like is Sakura.

After reading this chapter, I was thinking how it'd be like if I confessed to her. And during that night, she sort of made me confess D:

It was nothing like this FF though... She didn't believe me and when she did, she laughed it off. How much it hurts ):

I really love this FF. So realistic and I'm glad that at least Sakura is willing to try :D Awesomely good writing!

Hope you'll write more InoSaku 8DD
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
awesomeness totally go ino and sakura.
ilkkuva chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Uwah wah? Last chappie? Last chappie? D:

aws...now I've gotta go find more wonderful yummy yuri-nees! XD

Guess what guess what!

i got a sword!

...well it's only a practice sword...but it's still really cool!

I beat my dad and my younger sis with it...muwahahaha!

(I got two, so I could practice with other peoples)

I love this new store at the mall...it has everything from funky hats to samurai swords to wiccan/pagan supplies to little stuffed animals!

It's called 'Earthbound' or something...its wicked coolio. :D