Reviews for Play Along
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Saturday the 14th chapter 1 . 9/21
Very well written :)
Windreamersan chapter 1 . 8/31
It was so good, well done, I just love it!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is an awesome story. There needs to be more fics like this about Bruce Wayne that have Substance and not the cheesy romance stuff that's so pervasive around here. Great writing, great introspection. I wrote this review because "at the very least [you] desrved that".
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Extremely well written.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Superb! Terrific! Perfect!

Got more ? Please!
Sammie chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was amazing, you did fabulous.
time2read chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Wow awesome oneshot!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well it sort of figures someone would figure out who Batman was. I mean at some point you're going to slip up no matter how good you are, it's just bound to happen when your rich and have people all ways watching you. Liked the story. You did good, I especially liked the way you showed how Gordon though Bruce was a useless playboy and how his opinion changed when he knew the truth.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google.
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was well written, emotional. Very well done.

I don't like the idea of Gordon ever finding out who Batman the comics, the poor guy never does know, and I get the feeling there (and here) that he never wants to. While I don't like that Gordon is privy to Bruce's secret now, the way you handled his character and the flashbacks during this reveal were heart-wrenching-spot on Jim Gordon!
LuckyPatronusCharm chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
God, this is gorgeous. I love it, the writing, the concept, everything. Because it makes sense, and is written in the tone which fits the scene perfectly. Haha, I'm babbling. Thank-you!

Loukia chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Superb, magnificent, brilliant! Excuse the cheesy compliments, but I they really are the truth.
Great to read a story where Gordon knows Batman's identity, like this was a scene from a movie fit in between the Nolan movies. I love the change in Bruce's identities like cake, it really completes the story. It's quite sad though...
But great, keep up the great work! (As my english teacher would say).
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
NOOO! Why isn't there more? I love this so much. I think that they were both really in character and the scene was very well written. I never could quite believe that Gordon would figure it out on his own. I mean, yeah, rich guy with the money to fight crime, but there is no WAY that Bruce Wayne could do that.
So I'm glad that you wrote it like that, with the initial shock and everything.
I wish there was more!
high.fiving.jesus chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I'd considered the idea of Gordon finding out who the Batman really is, tossed it around in my head and tried to discern the perfect moment, but it had never really come to me. In my opinion, this is it. When Bruce is at his worst, beaten and exhausted, and the mask is removed. This gives Gordon the opportunity to compare the two lives of Bruce Wayne, to understand him a little better.

I really liked this fic. Well written, a nice vocabulary, proper grammar, in character.

Great job.