Reviews for Vampire Heart
Saissa chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
I'm not a huge fan of Vampire stories but THIS one was interesting - because it was about Harm!
bookimpva chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
Good read! I'm not generally a big vampire story buff, but this one was lots of fun. Thanks.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
I love this story so much, I am soo hooked on it, I'm up at 12.39 reading it when I have to be at the airport in less than six hours.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
ooh boy!

LOVING IT!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Katherine?

totally digging this story!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
:'(
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
oh no!

Poor Harm.

Poor Mac.

POOR MAGGIE!

It only hit me halfway through the story, but I think it's kinda ironic that Harm is a vampire, what with his nickname being 'Harm' and all
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
loveitloveitloveit, so insightful!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
you've already got me hooked and wanting more!
BrittanyLS chapter 24 . 8/19/2009
I love that everything worked out for them!
BrittanyLS chapter 23 . 8/19/2009
That private ceremony is even more beautiful than if they had had a big formal wedding.
japetn chapter 24 . 7/12/2009
Wonderful story! I have enjoyed following along more than I ever imagined possible! Thank you!
tamk3 chapter 24 . 7/11/2009
Ok...I wasn't sure about this story from the start. I read the summary and was like what the heck, that's different. So I didn't read it. But, from last nite and just finishing it, I have to say that I completely enjoyed it. It was different (didn't like the drinking blood part - gave me the heebeejeebees (sp?)) but it was good and still something I come to expect from one of your stories. So I will not doubt you again. : ) Can't wait for whatever you might have up your sleeve next.
keru.m chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
Awesome story! So sad that they had to break ties with Bud and Harriet and their godkids. I was leery of a vampire based story (I don't "do" gore) but this was quite great. And there is the added bonus that 'eternity' for H&M is for real. Great job on this and I am now much better versed on Vampire lore, should it ever be a category on Jeopardy ;)
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
Nice ending! Love that you got Meg there for a moment and I love that they have a daughter - and the name! Hehe. ANd they work for NCIS - very nice!