Reviews for A Song
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh. I don't know what to say.

But I liked it.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
liked it, yup i did!

gah ,my grammar sux!
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I know what you all mean. I've thought about his feelings as well. I love those episodes (28-29). Every time I see them I start thinking just how far is this man going just because of his love for her. It makes me very sad, but at the same time it makes me think how desperately in love he was.

You wrote a very in character Madame Jarjayes (to me anyway, given that we were shown so little about her in the show and manga).

Keep writing.

Hugs.

Luna.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hehee best "Welcome home from band camp" present EVER. Before I go on with the actual review, just want to mention one thing.

(Ah, perhaps the majestic instrument needed tuned…) Perhaps either "needed to be tuned" or "needed tuning". But that's the only one I noticed right away.

First of... D'aw so sweetly angsty. Loved it. And WOO HOO MADAME YOU GO! Even though she's not a major character, it seems she's one of the first people to know how André feels about Oscar.

I re-read this to find the symbolism, and oh my snap I found it! I feel accomplished.

I came up with some ideas myself, so look forward to something from me for RoV soon as well.

[Xirysa]
loulou.k chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I have to go to bed, But I couldn't if I didn't say this:

I LOVE IT VERY VERY MUCH

No one have wrote for Madame de Jarjayes before..I love her..I'm rewatching the anime these days, and wondered why Oscar look like her Father not like her Mother?

I like her thoughts and worries about her daughter ( her age.. her future..her past..childhood..punishments...All at once).these thoughts was rotateing as the Piano's keys..

(It was almost like she’d left it there on purpose to remind her that she had not changed as much as she thought.)I just smile on that line because I always do that to my Mother :)

Do you know that my Mother made me watch the anime saying that it's a very beautiful one and she saw it before...and so I did((Thank you MUM))

And Madame de Jarjayes finding the shirt,examining it at the same time the music started to play...By ANDRE !It's a great snapshot.

(His fingers slipped on the piano, making a sound not unlike the kind Oscar made when she was frustrated with something while she played. A mish-mash of music notes that did not harmonize. It sounded absolutely terrible!) Oh yeah she always did that.

Waw..I think his heart was going to stop when he saw the shirt..in oscar's mother's hand o_O

And Madame de Jarjayes would defiantly knows Andre as well as her daughter...every look, word, even silence that came from him she knows what does it mean.

“I wonder why she kept it…”yeah I said that too!

(I can’t see her as anything other than a woman)He just say it clearly, without hesitation..As if he is saying I love her to her mother..to his mother.

(“And you would not have been allowed to stay with her.” She reached over and ruffled André’s shorter hair, much like she’d done to him when he first came to the mansion) I like that shot too.

(“André, keep on loving her.”)did she feel what was inside him?

(She’s had a shortage of it her entire life. As far as I’m concerned…you’re the only one who knows her well enough to have the right to feel that way.”)Now It was My head which is jerk upward in shock at her words..

I wondered also about Andre's week before joins the French Guards,And Oscar too .

well that's all I could say..good work my dear

kisses

Loulou

Just curiosity..What is that song?