Reviews for Better Luck Next Time
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is awesome.
danickzta chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
god damn this is good.

i love how we live in Claire's perspective, never truly finding out what it is that she herself is searching for. unless of course Connor sent her on that last suicide mission to confirm her ability to "not die". but then again, he is a scheming bastard, so...

but anyway, this made me want to read more Heroes/TSCC stories. the characterizations are spot on and I love the choppy feel to whole thing.

thank you for writing this. :~D
AwkwardlyAwesome chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is a very clever, well-written story. Excellent job!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was neat, though it would have been nice if you explained how you tie in Heroes and TSCC... lol still, very interesting :D
Viari chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Just re-reading this, and I can't believe I didn't notice this the first time around:

-The first time she meets John Connor, she does a bit of a double-take and shakes her head. ("You look a little like someone I knew," she says.)-

Ha! I love this whole fic, but that part made me giggle. Nice little nod to Tom Dekker's role in both shows. :)
Panhead 343 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great writing and good story, write a sequel
tynestar chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I still love this story, I am a little disapointed that you moved it into crossovers so now it is the oldest Terminator/Heroes crossover (not mine) but your story is so much better than mine anyways. Anyhow, love your story, you should write another.
GrimmHimeAddicted chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Woow. Love it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Lovely.
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Amazing. Really,no one's mixed these two brilliant shows with as much awesomeness as you have.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was so utterly amazing. My reaction after I finished it can be summed up as alsdfjaslkdfj;askldfjas. Both Claire and John were so amazingly in character and you blended the universes so well. I am amazed, impressed and just really really happy I read this. It's going in my c2 and you're going on my author alerts. This was so so lovely! I'm sorry, all I can do right now is squee. But seriously, you're a great writer.
crazedchick chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I have to say that this is well written and it looks like it was planned out for a while before you posted(it looks like that to me anyway lol!).

I love the way that you have molded Claire from heroes into the tscc and made her look like an original character.

I also enjoyed the interaction between John and Claire:

it was variable and you changed it each time so that it wouldn't be boring and it showed the story from a different angle.

Have you considered writing more like this but with a few more chapters? (John/Claire stories)

If not please do because you have a real talent for writing this type of crossover and I for one would be interested in reading more.

Please let me know if you plan on making more and for now I will add you to my favourites and author alert.
madbrad chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Fascinating little story. I gather Claire survived a Skynet nuke that killed the rest of her family?

setting off the bomb that brings the tunnel down behind her.

She may be invulnerable, but I'd hate to see Claire buried alive for eternity. :-( She should be more careful!

why they're apparently being bossed around like a teenage girl

*by* a teenage girl?

A very enjoyable story, thanks!
DimpleLala chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was great! And I loved that you put Morris in! Hope to see him in Season 2.