Reviews for Cat's Cradle
sychopenguin5 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
D'awwww neko!Soren is just so ADORABLE! My favorite is the part where he leaves little dead animals for Ike! My kitty does that for me (only me, not the rest of the family), but I don't enjoy it quite that much.
I wonder if Soren really would be that different if he were an ordinary cat laguz? He would still suffer the same childhood cruelty from beorc, the only difference would be that they would offer to let him stay in Gallia-he'd still refuse, though.
Squeeee, I just wanna pet his little ears! 3
ShirukuKage chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Again I apologize for not reviewing the chapters individually but I am simply mesmerized by your writing skills and talents and couldn't make myself stop reading until the end.

This was another wonderful story and another great display of your talents, I love how the individual chapters could all be read separately but they also mesh so well together. Keep up the great work.
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
His hair is actually an incredibly dark green, from what I know, but I really thought this was completely ADORABLE!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
ej8012 chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Aw, very sweet and nice for a SorenxIke story.
Ravendo chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Princess Sparkflower? *dies laughing* That's almost like the name my little sister wanted to give my dog *laughs even more* great story
sfgs chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Aw :D! I loved this story so much. The mixture of catlike qualities and humanlike qualities was ADORABLE. The friendship was cute, and it was weird [but fun] to see Ike puzzled about Soren for a change. Great job X3
Kunoichi 008 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Aw! X3 This really gives the warm fuzzies.

Soren is such a cute kitty! Can he climb trees? Does he catch mice to feed Ike? Do dogs chase him? 8D I can't wait to read more!
Flammenschwert chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
That was cute and fluffy and I liked it! Update this story soon!
DDD chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
This was just...So cute. I feel fluffy on the inside, and I never usually go for these kinds of fanfiction in the first place so...! 3

I really liked the last line:

Soren was so full of secrets, ones that Soren himself didn’t even know. Ike wanted to find out all those secrets, even if it took him a lifetime.

Please write more, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
PermanentMarker chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Another adorable chapter! Keep it up! I simply adore this!
R Amythest chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
You and your guilty pleasure and your nekomimi and let's-ruin-r-amythest's-name-on-ffn-huh-:D and.

It's really cute.
Kehrico chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
I'M DROWNING IN CUTENESS

OH GOD

This is WAY too cute. I read and I read and then I finally died.

I DIED HAPPY.

This is really cute, ne? Sometimes it's hard to find those perfect friendship stories, and I just want to say that

YOU ARE MY HERO.

YAY.

Love you!
emeral wolf chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Aww this was so cute i love the whole Neko-Soren thing.. its so awesome.. awesome job!
AIEEE chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
That is SO cute X3! I LOVED it! Aww, definitely adorable, I've never read anything that made me squeal so much! Please do continue. I'll be watching this.
El Nino1 chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
I don't normally go for cutesy stories based on childhood experiences, but some of these episodes do capture a sense of innocent wisdom and sentimentality. The opening quote in chapter one is very fitting. Only real advice from me is the suggestion that the subject matter is handled in a way that is not too overbearing. You have a minimalist style that works most of the time, except in some instances where it comes across as a little rushed (maybe in the beginning).

Watch out for things like this: "Soren was beside him, as always, his tiny frame small and delicate beside his own sturdier body." - The second 'his' should be 'Ike' to avoid pronoun confusion.

I like this part though: "“Soren...what are you doing?”/Soren froze mid-bite, his face was blank with shock and a knotted bit hanging from his mouth./“...helping,” he said."

Cuteness kills.

I once heard of a cat that belonged to a family of five but was so attached to the father that it wouldn't accept food from anyone else. Whenever the father had to spend long periods of time away from home due to his job as a detective, the cat refused to eat. When he returned from these absences, he'd find the cat waiting for him at the door, waiting to be fed.

Hours after hearing that story, it finally hit me. "Oh, wait...like Soren...?"