Reviews for Heat
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You don't have PM on and I've reviewed all your D&C chapters.

I remembered your story and came back to reread it. Looking at the date since it last updated, I'm a bit panicked.

Well I'm battling hysteria. The reason being is that I love your story so much. It's one of the best HP fics ever and yes, it's selfish of me to be worried but I can't help it.

I want to know how it ends.

But more importantly, are you alright?

Are you alive?

Do you have writer's block?

Do you ever intend to finish?

Sorry but I've been reading that story since you wrote it. I don't think you remember me but we shared our love of football (actual football, what they call soccer) when it was the '06 Fifa World Cup and I even had you on my messenger address book. Your user name was something strawberry.

It's been years, I know but I consider you a friend even though its been so long since we spoke.

I do hope you're well. I understand life has a way of making you move on and maybe you did - but it'd be nice to know that you're alive.

Much love.
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
God, that was perfect!

And really hot too, love.(:

Ianto's wicked sense of humour is something I love, but hardly anyone captures him right*, y'know?

They always make him shy and unsure of himself, which he can be at times. But for the most part, he has this quiet self-confidence about him, and this absolutely wicked sense of humour that always has me rolling. (see: "Careful. that's harrassment, sir." and also, "Everything, absolutely everything. No phones, phones are all broken."Hello? Anyone there?" No*, because the phones are'nt working!" *laughs* he had me cracking up most of the time :D)

And you captured him perfectly. I loved it. .

buono lavoro, darling.(:

-Nickee .
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
oh I liked that...very good job very juicy but so Jack and Ianto...great job!
kdorian chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
OMG that was wonderful! Hot and sexy and funny - mean Ianto!
LivingDaylights chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
may I speak freely here?

That was like word sex.

Loved it.

The end.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Lol. Totally love that. You should so do a sequel or something where jack gets revenge. :)
lone-star-woman chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Loved it, but I kept thinking that poor Ianto has to clean up all of that mess. On the other hand, maybe he deserves it for being such a tease.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
evil, evil evil
Miss Confusion chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
So you're pretty much my favorite author on this site and I have been following Deception & Concealment obsessively. And now you're the most awesome person because Torchwood is my second favorite show ever (Doctor Who being my favorite) and it made me incredibly happy to see this story...so...yeah.
AerynSpeedleCaine chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was great! I enjoyed it. Close, but no cigar- that's for sure... Ianto's being such a tease.
Boo26 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Damn, that ending was disappointing! And I'm sure Jack thought so too ;) It was a great read though! Lol, all that knocking things off the desk must have made quite a bit of noise! And where did the tea Ianto made for Jack go?

Ooh, funnily enough, (and vaguely interstingly), someone told me yesterday that a hot drink makes you feel cooler than a cold one... because it makes your body temperature hotter and thus the room temperature comparatively cooler. Just what I heard, I don't know if it's true.

Anna.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wonder what the rest of the team was thinking, with all that noise going on.

Nice, very nice.