Reviews for Red Sins
nerdybunny1206 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Hey! Interesting story! Would it be cool, if Yuki was in snow's dream and watches her whatever she does or goes?And Yuki being snow's guardian? Message me about it! _
walnut chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
was good while it lasted
Rini267 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Don't give up, keep it up :D
Bommie chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
First, I would like to point out that Snow is shy/naive one minute then cursing next. I like it better when she's being quiet/shy/naive since all the other OC stories have OC's who are all brash and annoying. So this fanfiction is really refreshing to read.

Second, I like how you make Zero struggle to not get too used with Snow; which maintains the fact that Snow looks like Yuki.

Can I also request for one of the Night Class students to be close to Snow? Let us say, Ichijou, maybe? That would make this story more interesting (for me).

I hope you update soon because this story is really good, and I didn't spot many grammar mistakes or typos.

Just prolong the details about (but not too long that it will take one statement from a character an entire page of descriptions) scenes and don't jump from one scene to another.
Takuma-Elisabeth chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Woah this is so cool.

I've been away from the manga for too long... is Yuki actually dead, or is this total AU? I'm intrigued to see how Yuki still manages to talk to Kaname and Zero in their dreams, and what Snow's relation to Yuki is.

Plus, I like seeing Kaname and Zero's hearts in conflict over Yuki and Snow :)
Nott01 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Please update soon!
Nott01 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
please dont stop writing
Death's Whisperer chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shiroi Sero chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
OMGZ! Your sissy does have skillz! Great CHAPPIE! UPDATE SOON OR HIDAN WILL SACRIFICE THEE TO JASHIN-SAMA!

Hidan: damn skippy i will!
0.0 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
I really like Snow. She sounds sweet and caring though I dont like Yuki..dun know why.. But I LOVEE Zero and Kaname!X3 They're both is HOT!XD I really like your story too and damn your sister for being awesome!(in a good way), I hope you can update soon.
Liz chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
You shoud type up more, the storys good. ] I want to know whats gonna happen next! XD
Ririririn chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Ugh... Zero is so pessimistic... But good story! I was so happy when you decided to continue it! Please don't stop!
A. Alice-LaCasse chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Great Story! Can't wait to read some more... Please update soon!

Love

~Freya~
Kaname's Precious One chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
I love this story. You have a great talent for making the story flow very well. And the character personalities are right on. Update soon! You are doing a fabulous job! XD
Asunder Rose chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
love it please update soon
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »