Reviews for Always Raining: alternatives
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 2/26
I fear you will never finish this fic, but I'm letting you know anyway - I liked it a lot. Soujiro was so real I almost expected him to materialize off the screen of my iPhone.
SharR chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
What a shame, this story was going somewhere and getting really good. I'v read your other stories and so far your writing is one of the best fanfic I've read so far. If possible, could you continue to write this fic, even if it's been nearly 3 years.
Holy Mamma chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
I really like this alternative scenario. I think it has a lot of potential if you ever take it up again.
mya chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
This is a good story, is a chame that you haven't updated in over 3 years!
Pen D. Fox chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
Cool! Write more!
Guardian1 chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
God. I can't believe that I never read this, and I'm very sorry because it's absolutely fascinating. Kuri before the Kyoto arc - that's an incredible concept, and one I should really, really, really, really like to see played out. Kuri's reaction to it all makes me smile, though I'd be pissing myself even more than she does.
I hope one day inspiration strikes for you for this again!
Decollage chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
I like it! ALOT! go you! YAY!
Streetor chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
It's a shame you are updating other fics but not this one. Why did you abandon one with such potential to be an excellent fic?
MWhaleK chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
Wonderful!Stupendus! This is by far the best Ruroni Kenshin A/U fic I have read and like all your RuroKen fanfic it is one of the best fanfic's of any sort i have read and definatly one of the ten best RuroKen fanfic's on or anywere else.
CMF chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
This is a strange story...but I think I like it. You should really consider finishing it.
Kagaya not signed in chapter 2 . 12/14/2001
Oooo. Is this right before the Kyoto arc? Does the arc even happen in this story? Questions aside, I'm really, really looking forward to more of your writing. Your style is smooth, and the characterization perfect. Though I find it odd that Shishio allowed Soujirou to 'keep' the girl, but I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for it. Dying for the next chapter of this and 'Raindrops'.
Angel chapter 2 . 12/5/2001
wow, for a minute there i thought you weren't going to continue this story. i applaud you for your good work and look foward to future chapters.
sammy-chan chapter 2 . 12/5/2001
wai! continue! coolness! this is starting out very well!
DraconicalPriest chapter 2 . 12/5/2001
Oh my, this is a good one. I really like how you have left Soujiro as the cold killer, and yet he still has interest in Kuri. It makes it seem more like an instinctual kind of recognition, like they are soulmates or some such. Anyway, I love it and hope you get chapter 3 up soon!

Moni chapter 2 . 12/5/2001
"Now his daily dose of irrationality and fervor came in a conveniently recurring package." HAHAHAHAHA! Yumi wouldn't like that description of herself! God, I love this story...-