Reviews for My Beta
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I like how you said this is what really happened
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Well you wrote it..aint very good but its an ending. Congratulations.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This makes SO much more sense than Jacob/Renesmee. Stupid mutt, imprinting on my niece. (Well, he's not *that* bad I suppose)
Dixie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Loved it. Love the ending. Totally thought that Jacob should of been with Leah. Great Story!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love it.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I love this story. It's how Breaking Dawn should've went. But unfortunally, Stephenie Meyer must have low self esteem and felt the urge to create the Mary Sue of herself know as Renesmee Cullen. I despise Renesmee Cullen. She crushed all of my hopes and dreams by distroying Blackwater like that. I think that I'm going to boycott Stephenie. It's a little late now that Breaking Dawn is coming out in theatres in November but it might still work! ~Minnie
Leah and Jacob Forever chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I know right i thought that leah and jacob was going to imprint on each other
goodbeans chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I don't forgive her. How could she dangle BLackwater like that only to screw him over with whatsherface? Cruel. Too cruel.

Thank you for this.
Bamabelle1991 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I totaly understand you! I went a whole week ranting, scowling, kicking and screaming about the stupidity!

It doesn't make sense, having the alpha imprinting on a half-vampire... i mean, nessie practically HAS to be barren, like mule-horses, that's just logical...

Your story makes much more sense!

xoxo

liv
Technician Fan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
You're my bff right now, you know that. I love Blackwater and was furious when SM had Jake imprint on Nessie.

It was really Leah he imprinted on though and we all know it.
SaraSyco chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Omg! I love this story, it made me smile!

Aww i always thought these two belonged together!

Me encanta!
KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was really really really good!

Kayla
Anouk chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hey I loved your story! and I was pretty mad at her too!:O I love Leah/Jacob! 3 Hope you'll write some more!

xoxo Anouk
Elise Volturi chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I love it PLEASE make more or at least think about it

write back ~ ~

P.S I feel the same way about jacob and leah not together
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I agree whole heartedly with you. I personally believe that SM changed the ending to hurry up and finish the series. Gawd, I hope she never really intended for Jake to imprint on a half-vampire because that goes completely against the whole wolf existence. *shivers* I like your ending better.