Reviews for Oddball
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
And yet, she marries James anyway, even after she _sees_ him and his friends tormenting Severus over and over again. This is clearly AU to canon, but it's sweet, sort of.
Mette1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
so good and so sad. I still have tears in my eyes. Wonderfully written.
MoveBitch chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Sad but very beautiful story!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
"Still looking straight at me" I'm guessing that you originally wrote this in first person, and when you changed it to third you forgot to alter this part?

It was a very interesting story and I liked it. The emotions and plot were different from other HP fics I've read.

I don't think that Severus was exactly in-character for his teenage self from what we know of the memories in book 7, but this is AU so I suppose that it doesn't matter too much. Good job!
xNymphadoraX chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is very powerful. I could literally feel Lily's desperation and despair. What I like most about this is the fact that we know how Lily's dream comes to fruition. In fact, I imagine that after this beautiful interlude, Lily is even more devastated by SWM. It may be that just like Voldemort, Lily is perpetuating the prophecy she is so afraid of. Wow, excellently done.