Reviews for Kirigakure's Shore
guest chapter 42 . 6/30
I've been a fan of this story and The Broken Tool for years now, love the buildup towards the epic, apocalyptic conflicts, the detail and thought put into the plots and schemes and machinations of different players and different pieces, also the detail put into character development. Writing style is awesome as well, this is an S-Rank story
top chapter 42 . 6/28
Now that was a damn fine chapter I like how you've taken a multi-sited fight and essentially slowly eliminated the other side until it evolved into one-on-one. Not with individuals but with sides
reality deviant chapter 42 . 6/25
Great chapter.

And Its super rare to see Itachi that pissed.
general zargon chapter 42 . 6/25
Thank you for the update! I really enjoyed this chapter, and the fight scenes are exciting. :) Itachi and Kisame might be a bit overpowered, but then it's hard for them not to be. :P I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Thank you for writing this.
top chapter 41 . 5/18
The first opening part I like to imagine that was partly you speaking wondering if you might have from too much at it. I have to admire your dedication though the way you continue on with all the plot threads not rushing any of them.
guest chapter 41 . 5/16
test
reader chapter 41 . 5/15
It seem Haku and Naruto just can't catch a break, I wonder if Akatsuki will succeed in capturing Naruto and will Haku return the favor and try to save him?
general zargon chapter 41 . 5/15
Well now, this seems to be going downhill fast...O.o I look forward to how they get out of this mess. Thanks so much for the update, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
reality deviant chapter 41 . 5/15
Great to have this update!
i can imagine the frustration of the two akatsuki-having to run through all these other enemies...i find it makes me chuckle
Melchor chapter 40 . 1/11
Haven't reviewed for a while, but just wanted to reassure you I still find your writing brilliant, and am enjoying the story tremendously.
top chapter 40 . 1/10
Such a long journey but I can't help but feel I see light at the end of the tunnel. From reading the earlier chapters I don't think I could've seen it coming this way. It's quite the ride. I like the imagery with the bricks too.
general zargon chapter 40 . 1/9
Yay for the update! Thanks for the new chapter, as I really enjoyed it! I'm really curious about what the plan is, and I hope it's revealed soon. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
chaosrin chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
Its really a wonder if the village can recover from all the damage it suffered.
You know with all these exotic super weapons, weird factions, it like many Naruto movies being pile on top of each other. And do question that pinky's interest and agree Haku is not the one to know about relationship and can't help but think if Hinata in the their place would develop from all this.
top chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
Okay I really like the title for this set of chapters. If I calculated correctly everything seems to be in play now. I'm guessing this is the final set of chapters?