Reviews for Kirigakure's Shore
Guest chapter 46 . 12/31/2016
Its been years...what a ride. You're awesome. huge fan of this story and the broken tool, which I've read at least 2 or 3 times by now. Its kind of amazing that when I started reading these I was just an immature college student, and as I finish its been almost an entire decade and life is completely different. you've created a truly special world here, and I enjoyed every second, thank you.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/30/2016
Thank you for writing this. Brought joy into my life :)
top chapter 46 . 10/24/2016
And you get a happy ending you get a happy ending and you get a so-so ending. Seriously though I quite liked it and it was a satisfying ending to a long-running story. Nice to see Udon get a resolution to his problems or at least the beginning of one along with some levity. You truly have a talent for stories.
general zargon chapter 46 . 10/23/2016
Is there going to be an epilogue? I ask because it's not marked 'complete'...or maybe I was in such a hurry to read this chapter that I missed it. O.o Either way, I loved this story. It's amazingly well-written, and the characters were on point. I enjoyed the ride from start to finish, and I thank you for writing this. :) I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
reality deviant chapter 46 . 10/23/2016
This have been GREAT fun reading-an epic journey of a story.
you ended it well. I hope to read more of your stories at later date.
top chapter 45 . 10/6/2016
Oh the return of humor sorely missed but much enjoyed. Love how you wrapping it up
general zargon chapter 45 . 10/2/2016
RAOTFLMAO! Thank you so much for this update, and I greatly enjoyed it, especially the conclusion to the 'fight' between Haku and Kiba. :D And wtf, Naruto got lost! LMAO! With his luck, I wouldn't be surprised if someone helpful really did stop by to save them. ;P I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
top chapter 44 . 9/5/2016
Why do I think you slipped in some your own political views in this chapter? No it was quite fun. Often heroes become figureheads they don't want to and it was nice to see him try to sidestep that issue
general zargon chapter 44 . 9/4/2016
Poor Naruto, always so confused. Think about it a little bit and use simple metaphors, then you'll get it, blondie. :) Come to think of it, poor Haku, people keep trying to give him the short end of the stick. :P Thank you for the update, and I enjoyed the chapter! I look forward to seeing how they get out of Kiri, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
reality deviant chapter 44 . 9/4/2016
good chapter. loved the escape.
the real shame is that Haku lost those Fabulous cloths.
were i him i'd sned a polite later asking to get them back...
it would also be a nice scene.
top chapter 43 . 8/4/2016
Well that chapter seemed to fly by. I enjoyed the fight scene when quickly and I like the retreat that made it sound like it wasn't a retreat. Oh I'm sure yet more in him but I'm also sure he wasn't completely confident he would, top. What there is an end to the story!
general zargon chapter 43 . 8/4/2016
Thank you very much for the update! I greatly enjoyed the chapter and the back-and-forth battle between Haku and Itachi. :) I wonder what the flare of white fire means? I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
reality deviant chapter 43 . 8/3/2016
good chapter. glad to see this update. but didn't the chapters used to be longer?
guest chapter 42 . 6/30/2016
I've been a fan of this story and The Broken Tool for years now, love the buildup towards the epic, apocalyptic conflicts, the detail and thought put into the plots and schemes and machinations of different players and different pieces, also the detail put into character development. Writing style is awesome as well, this is an S-Rank story
top chapter 42 . 6/28/2016
Now that was a damn fine chapter I like how you've taken a multi-sited fight and essentially slowly eliminated the other side until it evolved into one-on-one. Not with individuals but with sides