Reviews for Fight or Flight
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hmmm. Problem is Bella would have to have a clue. Jacob leaving didnt stop the wedding. didnt even slow it down. It was never about Dedward or Jake really. Bella was afraid to kive life on its own terms.
She was scared witless of what if. What if Jake leaves me or stops loving me. What if we have kids. I will have a responsibility to someone other than myself. What if i get old or sick or... Bella couldn't handle all of that. Dedward offered her an escape and Bella is a coward deep in her soul. She didnt even know what type of person Dedward was. He looked pretty. He would never leave and would not get old. No what if. Love never even entered into it.
lucyferina chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Amzing one-shot, best phrase I have ever read in a fic:

"everyone thinks of Romeo and Juliet as being the ultimate love story, but really, when it comes down to it, it's just a warning about what happens when two crazy kids think they've found forever."
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I read this quite some time ago, and just now found my way back to it. I can't believe that I never got it reviewed. There are so many neat, unique details to this. I love the J/B ending of course, and that it is more positive and much less angsty than so much of "Twilight" really is. Great work! I'm so glad you shaed it!
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was incredible.
Guns and Drums chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was cute. I really enjoyed it. I like the tense you used to write this as well.

I like that you point out towards the end the power of that simple kind of love Jacob and Bella share. Not everyhing has to be all-or-nothing, do-or-die drama. You're very right. It's the best when it's just the moment and it just makes you happy.

DQRC chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wonderful. Beautifully written, excellently characterised and a last line that resonates. Awesome, well done.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
"She remembers feeling like Juliet, and the comparison was right, just not for the reasons she thought; everyone thinks of Romeo and Juliet as being the ultimate love story, but really, when it comes down to it, it’s just a warning about what happens when two crazy kids think they’ve found forever.

You shouldn’t need forever, she thinks, when you’ve already got the gift of right now."

That line right there was so perfect, Actually, come to think of it, the whole thing was perfect. :-D
weasleymadchen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
beautiful .. :)
jacobsmine chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
ugh. amAzingg
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, I really liked this. A lot.
darthluna01 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
HA! I'm currently reading New Moon, and Bella/Jacob SHOULD be permanent, but I know Meyer didn't make it that way. Well, I'm not exactly a fan of the series, but Bella should have gotten together with Jacob. Not the glitter-boy.
Sdaraniel chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh! This story is really nice! I love Jacob too. I actually didn't hate so much how Breaking Dawn ended, but I still love this pairing. Jacob is so cute and so tender... He is just the ideal man, I mean, he could be real (appart of the werewolf thing), Edward is too protective...

I just wanna congratulate you for this story, I've loved it so much. I like the ending: why worry about forever when you have a perfect right now?
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I like the line about who needs forever when you have right now. I think that's a good line to live by.
plainlyironic chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I love it :D
Maggie Puddles chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
aw! That's so swet! I love this story so much its not even funny! :) i love Jacob. ANd this story is awesome! EEP! She should have said she loved him and stuff tho! that would be so cute. they are a perfect couple. i love it. xD