Reviews for Villisca
sendintheclowns chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Amanda is freaking me out! I think she's also succeeded in freaking Sam and Dean out.

I have to read on and see what happens next! That's a heck of a place to stop. You're evil. In a good way :)
Elesem chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Very nice exit! I love that Emily snapped out of it and saved everybody. It even fit, in a film noir kind of way, that she killed herself. The old lady was great and the whole CPR thing very realistic. I taught for the Red Cross a while back; your scene was perfect. Nice brotherly bonding to wrap things up.

Have a great time at the convention! I hope we keep in touch! :) -El
darksupernatural chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
This was a really great story. Sorry to hear that you're taking a break from writing but hey, maybe we'll still hear from you in review form. Later.
dancer51 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I just need to tell you that this was one of the most well-written stories I've read in a long time, and that includes published novels. This was spectacular and your writing style is memorable. Please continue with your writing because I see only great things ahead for you. I especially loved the poignant ending. I don't cry often when I read but this teared me up multiple times. This broke down all my walls and you should be so proud of your talent. I will await your next work with bated breath!
kamelion chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Great fic! I'll be there in Nov... -Kam
ROBINV chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
They would have to use their hearts.

And that is why I love the Winchester brothers as much as I do, and why your story was as wonderful as it was. You showed them using their hearts to beat the villains, and while they didn't save any innocents, they at least saved each other. This is one of the most uplifting fan fic stories I have ever read! Love, Robin
rosebud98 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Congratulations! Loved it! Loved the old lady! Loved Dean needing her to save his brother!

Loved the moments in the motel with the bros. Such pain and joy. Great job. I could feel Sam's injuries and Dean's remorse.

Loved how Sam admitted he had turned into something - his Dad.

Loved the line "he hadn't stayed true to himself without Dean watching his back."

I like how there was cursing, but you didn't reveal the words.

Loved how Dean redresses his injuries and then sees the tired in Sam and can't help himself by pulling him into a hug. And Sam just lets him.

Great job!
mycherrypie chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
I really loved that. I loved the old woman across the street and how gentle she was with Dean, slowing him up, and then the "Oh, Emily, couldn't leave your baby alone in the dark..." wow. And her wanting the matches.

Dean and Sam. Great job. Sam being the strong one for Dean and then Dean turning it around after Sam knocked them both off the bed. That was great, by the way.

I liked you ended it with them laughing. And the sirens in the background as they went to sleep.

And then the Morton House. Isn't that tonight's show? Did you time that on purpose? You probably did.
mycherrypie chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Hm... interesting and a great cliffhanger. Good thing I can go right to chapter 7!
leahcim chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Okay, Blair, that was unexpected. I so did not see Emily doing any of that. I totally forgot she was there! You did kill them all off! You're cold hearted! But it all tied in so well and you weaved your story well. Congrats to you.

Sorry you're taking time off. I hope you do write again. You kind of make it sound final.

Looking forward to more...
gidgetgal9 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Hey girl, what a conclusion! Emily saving Sam- I so didn't see that coming! The older lady helping Dean was wonderful. Emily ending her life was hard but understandable.

Great - wonderful angst and brotherly moments here. I love that you had Sam confess what happened in Mystery Spot here! Something I would have loved to have seen happen on the show!

A great ending to a great story- well done! :0) Claudia
Maz101 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Congratulations on another great story. Had me gripped right through.

Really liked your opening of this chapter - a real jolt and you'd successfully disguised Emily so well I'd almost forgotten her, so a great surprise when she came through. And her end, though sad, seemed appropriate to her character and the pain you'd loaded upon her.

In the end Amanda went pretty quickly (and surprisingly cleanly considering Brady's gore)..hurrah!

I just knew Omaha's old lady would feature and, bless her, she was both timely and interesting. And so sweet with her rubbing in that kiss (that sounds like something you might do with your kids?).

Angst and guilt aplenty of course and a nice education for Dean about what happened when he died and left Sam. Those healing moments of memories that had them laughing were clearly drawn and brought a smile. I love stories with those family sharing moments that bring back remembered hilarity. Doesn't matter that we don't know the stories - when you see people laughing so hard you can't help but laugh with them.

So well done again - enjoy your rest (you deserve it) and your reading. Looking forward to the next one as and when...
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
“Oh, I’m not rubbing it off, dear, I’m rubbing it in.”

loved that line
Maz101 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Goes to show just how mean teenage girls can be. Amanda is Queen Bitch and loves it.

You teased with the hope of Sam's ignition - clearly he needed a bit more warming up.

Your description of Dean's possession - that whole para - is great. Some wonderful images.

There's going to be a whole lot of guilt going on in the next chapter when realisations hit.
Nessie chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Oh...Dean is possessed! I just hope he will "wake up" in time to see what is going on and what he is about to do to Sam!

I love the end:“I believe in you, too, Dean.” dont know why but it is just to sweet. Sam just has so much faith in his big bro!

I knew i was gonna love this chappie as well as the others.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »