Reviews for Hot Crossed Buns
lol! nice
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
So...Funny!...ROFLMAO-ing...
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
ok so this is my first time reading this and they may think this is funny and joke worthy but i have to wonder if they realize it could have been them instead ? :)
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was hilarious! Loved it! Poor John lol
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hilarious! Loved it; you never know - your mind numbing tedious job gives your brain the freedom to do important things, like mentally write fanfic...
janib chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
You must have been bored silly to think up all those puns. I loved it, although I am now cleaning chocolate from the screen where I was laughing so much!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very funny! Poor John!
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
“I have to say, that was the most fantasstic ‘gate entry I’ve ever seen.

haha. Loved the story. Well done.
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OMG! THIS WAS GOLD! LMAO! LOVE IT! *giggle fits* Oh hilarious, poor John! Rondey just had to come in with the puns 'rear'ing their ugly heads. I'd love to read more pun-centered fics like this, this was great! Keep up the amazing work!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Hehe! Very good. The puns on the buns at the end had me in stitches! Great job and OUCH! ;)
drufan chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Well after that, I can't make any more puns, for the buns, but the story was still fun! So I'll just rhyme instead so I can get it out of my head!
faldo chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was buttiful! I was behind you all the way! I'll stop there cos it's easy to get carried away (face down!).
Alleonh chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh man, I am hyperventilating from this. Your way with words borders on orgasmically obscene.

I would quote my favorite parts, but that would be just quoting the whole damn story! But rest assured that somewhere between the lines "...pretty much punted through the gate" and "...his first word was, 'Ow.'" I almost sprayed my monitor with Pepsi.

so yeah...I kinda liked it XD