Reviews for Batduck Begins
ComicGhost chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Continue Soon! Also I have an idea for a Justice League idea for you, with Bugs Bunny as Superman, Penelope Pussycat as Wonder Woman, Pepe as Green Lantern, and Petunia Pig as Hawkgirl (or as I prefer to call her, Hawkwoman). Think you can pull it off after you finish this?
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Nice! Please put the next chapter soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Mel Blanc and Chuck Jones.

Nice adaptation here.

My server is failing, so please, if replying this, do it via e-mail.

Keep the good writing.
PrinceSoma chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
(Thumbs up) Great job, as usual. I figured Daffy would act a bit more goofy, but other than that, you did well on the characters.
Essteka chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Well, well. It's seems like I'm not the only one who is doing a Looney Tunes version of a popular movie. I loved the part where Daffy said "Mother" before the boards collapsed. I guess Mel Jones is a tribute to Mel Blanc and Chuck Jones, right?

Anyway, update soon!
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Another crazy yet fantastic idea! This should be interesting!
Jilak chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was genius! Daffy instead of Bugs being the hero for once. Daffy is a great choice for Batman. Especially considering he's a black duck.
Darth Ben Valor chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hey, it looks like you're back into parody-writing. A very interesting start, by the way. I can't wait to see what more comes. _

BTW, I think the casting suggestions are pretty decent. Anyone who doesn't agree gets... A BOOT TO THE HEAD! XD

Anyways, please continue!

One last thing: If Disney released an uncut special edition of The Black Cauldron, would you watch it?
dannyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOL Daffy as Batman! This I outta read! Update soon!
Tomahawk41 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
In-CREDIBLE, dude! This was fantastic! The emotion was very good, but my only real complaint was that there wasn't a lot of Looney Tunes-like humor in this chapter. I'm sure I'll see more of it later on in the story, though.

And Pepe's other identity was a very clever homage, I must say ;)

This is a good start, dude! Keep it up!